LegacyGT.com

BBKs that will fit under the 18" et53 P1s?

gibjer

Looking to get a BBK here in the next few months, but I don't want to get rid of my wheels. (my winter rims are 17" SDRs so I'm not worried about those as much)

I know the Brembo's don't clear ...

But what about

- Rotora's

- StopTech's

- AP Racing

- Wilwood

Any other of the big ones I'm leaving out?

'20 Legacy XT Touring

13 Subarus and counting: http://jmaigroup.com/subarus/

Any BBKs that fit the stock rims will clear yours, so the Rotora kit (330 mm 1 or 2-piece), iON AP Racing kit (unless it has changed), AVO AP Racing Caliper Kit, Racing Brake has a Kit that will (I think), and that is about all..

The rest require STi Rim fitments. Why do you want the BBK?

:spin:

Ya, Prodrive also makes a 18" P1 in et48 for this reason.

Ya, I am leaning rotora or ap right now. We'll just have to see what the deals are on them at the time I pull the trigger.

ET46 actually ;)

Any BBKs that fit the stock rims will clear yours, so the Rotora kit (330 mm 1 or 2-piece), iON AP Racing kit (unless it has changed), AVO AP Racing Caliper Kit, Racing Brake has a Kit that will (I think), and that is about all..

The rest require STi Rim fitments. Why do you want the BBK?

Cause I want it ;)

I know perfectly well that I could upgrade my pads and lines and probably get the performance I am looking for, but I also just want a bigger caliper and rotor. I very rarely make rational descisions.

I personally think that the GT is under braked stock, granted it's mostley pedal feel, and no so much stopping power, but I also may eventually do some track days up here and the bigger rotors will be better to disipate the heat.

'20 Legacy XT Touring

13 Subarus and counting: http://jmaigroup.com/subarus/

Archived