LegacyGT.com

Higher-Performance Legacy SURVEY!

#1 [b]Body Style:[/b] 1)Sedan #2 [b]Trim:[/b] 1)Base-type (Cloth, etc) #3 [b]I would prefer:[/b] 1)A full STi model, like a step from a WRX to a WRX STi #4a [b]What engine would you choose of the following options:[/b] 2)Single Turbocharged 3.0L H6 #4B [b]How much power should this engine be producing? (hp/lb-ft respectively)[/b] 3)300-330/300-330 #4C [b]Would you rather have an automatic gearbox of a manual gearbox:[/b] 1)STi 6-speed gearbox #4D [b]Would you rather have the following gearbox ratios:[/b] 1)Shorter and sportier ratios like in the USDM STi gearbox #4E [b]Does it matter which brakes I get?[/b] 1)No, plain-jane looking brakes are fine as long as they work very well #4F [b]Would you rather have the following wheels (specify desired size):[/b] 3)BBS thin spoke forged (like USDM STi) #4G [b]What would you rather see for tires if you had an option?[/b] 2)High Performance all-season's like Pirelli PZero Nero M&S, Toyo Proxes 4's, Falken Ziex ZE512, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S #4H [b]Which is more important overall?[/b] 2)Performance #4I [b]Of the following features, what are necessary for this model? (List all that apply)[/b] 3)Homelink #4J [b]Your percieved value of such a model:[/b] 2)$32-34k #6 [b]Would you be able to financially put down the money for your desired model within 6 months?[/b] 2)Maybe [b]Demographics:[/b] Sex (Male/Female): M Age: 35 Type of Employment: Engineer Region (State/Country): CA/USA

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
#1 1) #2 2) #3 1) ----- #4A 1) #4B 3) #4C 1) #4D 1) #4E 1) #4F 4) #4G 2) #4H 2) #4I 1)2)3) Memory seats, better stereo #4J 3) #6 1) Demographics: Sex (Male/Female): M________ Age: 35____ Type of Employment:Physician_____ Region (State/Country): WA, USA___

tom :)

• 2 weeks later...
[color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]Nice survey, heres my .02 cents[/font][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]#1 [b]Body Style:[/b][/font][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]1) Sedan[/font][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]#2 [b]Trim:[/b][/font][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]1) Base-type (Cloth, etc)[/font][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]#3 [b]I would prefer:[/b][/font][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]1) A full STi model, like a step from a WRX to a WRX Sti[/font][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]#4A [b]What engine would you choose of the following options:[/b][/font][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]2) Single Turbocharged 3.0L H6[/font][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]#4B [b]How much power should this engine be producing? (Hp/lb-ft respectively)[/b][/font][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]3) 300-330/300-330[/font][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]#4C [b]would you rather have an automatic gearbox of a manual gearbox:[/b][/font][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]1)Sit 6-speed gearbox[/font][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]#4D [b]Would you rather have the following gearbox ratios:[/b][/font][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]2)Taller overdrive gears better for cruising as in the JDM Forester Sti[/font][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]#4E [b]Does it matter which brakes I get?[/b][/font][/size][/color] [color=black][font=Times New Roman][size=3]2)I think they should be Brembos or something name brand[/size][/font][/color] [color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]#4F [b]Would you rather have the following wheels (specify desired size):[/b][/font][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]3)BBS thin spoke forged (like USDM Sit)[/font][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]#4G [b]What would you rather see for tires if you had an option?[/b][/font][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]3)Summer-only tires like Bridgestone Potenza RE050, Potenza S-03, Toyo T1-S, etc[/font][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]#4H [b]Which is more important overall?[/b][/font][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]2)Performance[/font][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]#4H [b]Which is more important overall?[/b][/font][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]5)Nothing additional needed[/font][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]#4J [b]Your percieved value of such a model:[/b][/font][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]4)$36-38k [/font][/size][/color][color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]#6 [b]Would you be able to financially put down the money for your desired model within 6 months?[/b][/font][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]1)Yes[/font][/size][/color] [b][color=black][font=Times New Roman][size=3]Demographics:[/size][/font][/color][/b][color=black] [size=3][font=Times New Roman]Sex (Male/Female): __MALE_________ Age: ___30_______ Type of Employment: __IT CONSULTANT________ Region (State/Country): ___ILLINOIS_______[/font][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]I am not the Leather/NAV/Homelink type of guy, but I would have gladly paid 8-10 grand more for a Legacy STi with the same or better power/weight and handling of the current WRX STi. [/font][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][/size][/color] [color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]And keep those blue seats and carpet for the WRX! [img]http://www.legacygt.com/forums/images/smilies/argue.gif[/img] I think of the blue STi interior like [/font][/size][/color][color=black][font=Times New Roman][size=3]Mel Gibson said about his job in Letal Weapon " I'm getting too old for this shit" :lol: [/size][/font][/color] [color=black][size=3][/size][/color]

#1 [b]Body Style:[/b] 1)Sedan 2)Wagon 1>>SEDAN #2 [b]Trim:[/b] 1)Base-type (Cloth, etc) 2)Limited-type (Leather, etc) 2>>Leather #3 [b]I would prefer:[/b] 1)A full STi model, like a step from a WRX to a WRX STi 2)A performance package that could address most of the STi model areas 1>>STI model #4A [b]What engine would you choose of the following options:[/b] 1)Twin Turbocharged 3.0L H6 2)Single Turbocharged 3.0L H6 3)Single-Scroll Turbocharged 2.5L H4 4)Twin-Scroll Turbocharged 2.5L H4 4>>Fuel Economy #4B [b]How much power should this engine be producing? (hp/lb-ft respectively)[/b] 1)<250-280/250-280 2)About 280-300/280-300 3)300-330/300-330 4)330+/330+ 4>>350 dangit #4C [b]Would you rather have an automatic gearbox of a manual gearbox:[/b] 1)STi 6-speed gearbox 2)Retain 5-Speed auto with significant cooling upgrades 1>> no doubt but both should be offered #4D [b]Would you rather have the following gearbox ratios:[/b] 1)Shorter and sportier ratios like in the USDM STi gearbox 2)Taller overdrive gears better for cruising as in the JDM Forester STi 1>> #4E [b]Does it matter which brakes I get?[/b] 1)No, plain-jane looking brakes are fine as long as they work very well 2)I think they should be Brembos or something name brand 2>>like the USDM STi #4F [b]Would you rather have the following wheels (specify desired size):[/b] 1)Subaru OEM JDM Spec B Style 2)Subaru OEM Euro Spec B Style 3)BBS thin spoke forged (like USDM STi) 4)BBS multispoke forged (like JDM S401) 5)Other (please specify) 1>>in gold #4G [b]What would you rather see for tires if you had an option?[/b] 1)Keep the RE92's on there, they work for me. 2)High Performance all-season's like Pirelli PZero Nero M&S, Toyo Proxes 4's, Falken Ziex ZE512, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3)Summer-only tires like Bridgestone Potenza RE050, Potenza S-03, Toyo T1-S, etc 4)Competition-type like Bridgestone RE070 (on STi), Pirelli PZero Corsa 2>>it snows in midwest #4H [b]Which is more important overall?[/b] 1)Creature comforts 2)Performance 1>> cant i say BOTH #4I [b]Of the following features, what are necessary for this model? (List all that apply)[/b] 1)Navigation 2)HID Headlamps 3)Homelink 4)Other(s) (Please specify) 5)Nothing additional needed 1 and 2 and 4 (lighted steering audio controls and cruise controls) and integrated key/fob and blue tooth for phone and more knee room #4J [b]Your percieved value of such a model:[/b] 1)$30-32k 2)$32-34k 3)$34-36k 4)$36-38k 5)$38-40k 2>>they can keep it under 34K #6 [b]Would you be able to financially put down the money for your desired model within 6 months?[/b] 1)Yes 2)Maybe 3)No 1>> [b]Demographics:[/b] Sex (Male/Female): M___________ Age: ________27__ Type of Employment: IT__________ Region (State/Country): Mid-west WI/good ol USA__________ -----

• 2 weeks later...
#1 [b]Body Style:[/b] 1)Sedan #2 [b]Trim:[/b] 2)Limited-type (Leather, etc) #3 [b]I would prefer:[/b] 2)A performance package that could address most of the STi model areas #4A [b]What engine would you choose of the following options:[/b] 2)Single Turbocharged 3.0L H6 #4B [b]How much power should this engine be producing? (hp/lb-ft respectively)[/b] 3)300-330 #4C [b]Would you rather have an automatic gearbox of a manual gearbox:[/b] 1)STi 6-speed gearbox #4D [b]Would you rather have the following gearbox ratios:[/b] 2)Taller overdrive gears better for cruising as in the JDM Forester STi #4E [b]Does it matter which brakes I get?[/b] 1)No, plain-jane looking brakes are fine as long as they work "VERY" well. (just oversize them and make sure there vented)...Floating maybe... #4F [b]Would you rather have the following wheels (specify desired size):[/b] 4)BBS multispoke forged (like JDM S401) #4G [b]What would you rather see for tires if you had an option?[/b] 3)Summer-only tires like Bridgestone Potenza RE050, Potenza S-03, Toyo T1-S, etc (winter tires are a must---snow anyone)?? #4H [b]Which is more important overall?[/b] (cant i say BOTH, a comfortable car that tends to hang on the performance side)(BMW 3 series) #4I [b]Of the following features, what are necessary for this model? (List all that apply)[/b] 2)HID Headlamps #4J [b]Your percieved value of such a model:[/b] 2>>they can keep it under 32K, after that I'd stick with BMW...All wheel drive for about that price but a great blend of a "performance oriented high end car". #6 [b]Would you be able to financially put down the money for your desired model within 6 months?[/b] 2)Maybe [b]Demographics:[/b] Sex (Male/Female): Male__________ Age: 36 Type of Employment: Mechanical Engineering Region (State/Country): UPstate NY, USA. -----

• 3 weeks later...
#1 [b]Body Style:[/b] Wagon #2 [b]Trim:[/b] Leather #3 [b]I would prefer:[/b] A performance package that could address most of the STi model areas #4A [b]What engine would you choose of the following options:[/b] Single Turbocharged 3.0L H6 #4B [b]How much power should this engine be producing? (hp/lb-ft respectively)[/b] 300-330/300-330 #4C [b]Would you rather have an automatic gearbox of a manual gearbox:[/b] both should be offered #4D [b]Would you rather have the following gearbox ratios:[/b] 1)Shorter and sportier ratios like in the USDM STi gearbox #4E [b]Does it matter which brakes I get?[/b] I think they should be Brembos or something name brand #4F [b]Would you rather have the following wheels (specify desired size):[/b] BBS thin spoke forged (like USDM STi) #4G [b]What would you rather see for tires if you had an option?[/b] High Performance all-season's like Pirelli PZero Nero M&S, Toyo Proxes 4's, Falken Ziex ZE512, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S #4H [b]Which is more important overall?[/b] 1)Creature comforts #4I [b]Of the following features, what are necessary for this model? (List all that apply)[/b] Navigation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HID Headlamps Lighted steering audio controls and cruise controls Integrated key/fob and blue tooth for phone More knee room - Parking Brake somewhere else. #4J [b]Your percieved value of such a model:[/b] $34-36k #6 [b]Would you be able to financially put down the money for your desired model within 6 months?[/b] Yes [b]Demographics:[/b] Male, 40, IT, Cali, USA

#1 [b]Body Style:[/b] 1)Sedan #2 [b]Trim:[/b] 2)Limited-type (Leather, etc) #3 [b]I would prefer:[/b] 1)A full STi model, like a step from a WRX to a WRX STi #4A [b]What engine would you choose of the following options:[/b] 3)Single-Scroll Turbocharged 2.5L H4 #4B [b]How much power should this engine be producing? (hp/lb-ft respectively)[/b] 3)300-330/300-330 #4C [b]Would you rather have an automatic gearbox of a manual gearbox:[/b] 1)STi 6-speed gearbox #4D [b]Would you rather have the following gearbox ratios:[/b] 2)Taller overdrive gears better for cruising as in the JDM Forester STi #4E [b]Does it matter which brakes I get?[/b] 2)I think they should be Brembos or something name brand #4F [b]Would you rather have the following wheels (specify desired size):[/b] 4)BBS multispoke forged (like JDM S401) #4G [b]What would you rather see for tires if you had an option?[/b] 3)Summer-only tires like Bridgestone Potenza RE050, Potenza S-03, Toyo T1-S, etc #4H [b]Which is more important overall?[/b] 1)Creature comforts -- [i]I picked creature comforts more, however performance is also important.[/i] #4I [b]Of the following features, what are necessary for this model? (List all that apply)[/b] 1)Navigation 2)HID Headlamps 3)Homelink #4J [b]Your percieved value of such a model:[/b] 2)$32-34k #6 [b]Would you be able to financially put down the money for your desired model within 6 months?[/b] 2)Maybe [b]Demographics:[/b] Male, 31, Engineer, Calif.

Boss I just bought my Legacy GT yesterday. I hope my novice status will not deter me from answering this. [quote name='SUBE555'] [b][size=4]The results will be tabulated and both posted here AND sent to Subaru of America.[/size][/b] Thank you for your time in advance. :cool: #1 [b]Body Style:[/b] 1)Sedan #2 [b]Trim:[/b] 1)Base-type (Cloth, etc) #3 [b]I would prefer:[/b] 1)A full STi model, like a step from a WRX to a WRX STi #4A [b]What engine would you choose of the following options:[/b] 1)Twin Turbocharged 3.0L H6 #4B [b]How much power should this engine be producing? (hp/lb-ft respectively)[/b] 4)330+/330+ #4C [b]Would you rather have an automatic gearbox of a manual gearbox:[/b] 1)STi 6-speed gearbox #4D [b]Would you rather have the following gearbox ratios:[/b] 1)Shorter and sportier ratios like in the USDM STi gearbox #4E [b]Does it matter which brakes I get?[/b] 1)No, plain-jane looking brakes are fine as long as they work very well #4F [b]Would you rather have the following wheels (specify desired size):[/b] 4)BBS multispoke forged (like JDM S401) #4G [b]What would you rather see for tires if you had an option?[/b] 2)High Performance all-season's like Pirelli PZero Nero M&S, Toyo Proxes 4's, Falken Ziex ZE512, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S #4H [b]Which is more important overall?[/b] 2)Performance #4I [b]Of the following features, what are necessary for this model? (List all that apply)[/b] 1)Navigation 2)HID Headlamps #4J [b]Your percieved value of such a model:[/b] 3)$34-36k ----- #5A [b]What would be your reason for choosing an option package over a full model?[/b] [i]You may answer with as many from this question as you like[/i] 1)Less visual to an STi model 2)Should cost less, but get the job done just about as well, better bang for buck 3)I don't need everything an STi model may come with #5B [b]What would you feel should be changed from stock?[/b] 5)Drivetrain (Transmission/Differentials) #5C [b]What would you rather see for tires if you had an option?[/b] 2)Performance all-season's like Pirelli PZero Nero M&S, Toyo Proxes 4's, Falken Ziex ZE512 #5D [b]Does it matter which brakes I get?[/b] 1)No, plain-jane looking brakes are fine as long as they work very well #5E [b]Should there be any changes to the stock drivetrain?[/b] 4)Yes, throw in the entire STi drivetrain #5F [b]What would you expect from engine performance enhancements?[/b] 3)ECU Upgrade + Full Turbo Back (Including Sports Cat) + STi Up-Pipe (Netting power figures similar to WRX STi) (Similar to Prodrive PP) #5G [b]Your percieved value of such a package:[/b] 4)$4-5k ----- #6 [b]Would you be able to financially put down the money for your desired model within 6 months?[/b] 1)Yes [b]Demographics:[/b] Sex Male Age 26 Type of Employment:Academia Region (State/Country): Chicago, IL, USA ----- Thank you everyone for taking this survey. Cheers, Seth[/QUOTE]

Archived