LegacyGT.com

woodbridge/Potomac Mills Area

GT-LTD.00

I just moved up to the area with my brother and im 5 mins from potomac mills. I dont know where all the performance shops and stuff u guys talk about are yet.

not really a lot around, well, that depends on what you're looking for I guess.

I only know of a few real performance shops around -- MachV Motorsports is up by dulles airport - it's a nice place. The only close shop around with an AWD Dyno. They can get a little pricey on some things.

PTuning has a shop in manassas. (they sponser the local CDC autoX events, which is the only way i know of them) - couldnt really tell you any more than that though.

Several shops very nice places up in maryland.. but those are a hike.

you mean this image?

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:xOAWkJuaOa0J:www.catconner.com/characteralbum/Characters/images/nerds.jpg

:icon_bigg seriously though, my son is big time into the lego stuff. especially the (SP) exo force stuff. wish I had that when I was a kid

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I was workin till 7, you didn't by chance autocross at OP a week or two ago did you?

Yeah, I was there. (getting fastest time of the day, as usual :lol: )

Did you show up for a while, i saw a black sedan and silver wagon there (already figured out who the wagon was..)--- you were the sedan?

you should come out and race at the next event. I need more LGT support. :icon_bigg

I was the sedan that showed up midday, I think I waved to you as I turned in. I'm most likely going to be signing up for the next one--in June I think?

Hopefully I'll see you next time.

--And yes, it's an exceptional movie.

Archived