LegacyGT.com

WTF. . who does this kind of crap?

I just saw this thread for the first time. Before I read all the way through, I was going to recommend Dent Kraft, the same shop Pillboy recommended. I used them a few years ago when an automatic gas station car wash malfunctioned, and the door came down on my hood. Dent Kraft was recommended to me by the independent Audi shop I used to go to.

They charged me $125 to take the dent out (which the car wash company paid for), and it looked perfect when they were done. The hood was probably easier to access from behind than the door would be, however.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think all of us enthusiasts have one or two good dent stories to share. I witnessed my old wrx get dinged while in the service bay at dealer by a lady in a Pontiac. She really didn't care that she damaged my car. I made her pay for the paintless dent removal and the service manager(now terminated) was a dick to me because I made her pay. Somehow my car mysteriously gained a 8 inch scratch on the door next time it was in. I still think the service mananger did it, but he got what he deserved. My other big pet peeve is when I get close to a curb on one side and some idiot always has to creep into my parking spot. Is it that hard to park between the yellow lines? Some paintless dent removal guys are better than others. Do you research before you choose one.

didn't have the car 48 hours before some woman hit ours in a parking lot. when confronted about it, she said "I di in't hit yo car". worse, while pulling away, her kids were in the back seat waving and saying "this is us leavin, good bye white girl goodbye" to my wife. It's bad when you see a complete waste of a human being walking around, but it's a bazillion times worse when you know they have ruined their children as well.

thats ok, this is us calling the police, reporting a hit and run. have fun with that.

stupid whore.

Low income people suck big time in situations like that.

Your car was worth 'mo money' than she and her "low income in training" kids will eva see, yo. So you just had to deal with it because you and yo's wife are a successful upper-income family.

Besides having no money, she had no insurance either.

Archived