LegacyGT.com

How many Miles/KM's will U do each year in the GT?

just under a month and a half I have over 3700 miles on the car. I got my girlfriend a temporary job at my work and had to go pick her up at her house which is further away from work than my house. A oneway trip from my house to her house then to work was 53 miles. I was doing that 5 days a week for a month. Plus I had a couple of roadtrips. Now that she isn't working at my work I only have a 20 mile drive to work. which makes it about 200 miles a week.

11,999.9 as specified by my lease. Hey anyone know how it works as far as mileage goes at the end of the lease and I want to purchase the car? If I'm over my 48k there wouldn't be any kind of penalty on the buyout would there? I can see myself still in this car in 4+ years, modded to STi standards of course... 8)

25000 miles plus, most of them in the winter. My license plate is GOT SNO, most are highway at 75mph + with ski box on the roof or downhill mt. bikes and box in the summer. If CT would let us have more digets on the plate, another plate I like is BACK 2 VT.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

[quote name='brad21']11,999.9 as specified by my lease. Hey anyone know how it works as far as mileage goes at the end of the lease and I want to purchase the car? If I'm over my 48k there wouldn't be any kind of penalty on the buyout would there? I can see myself still in this car in 4+ years, modded to STi standards of course... 8)[/quote] You pay the residual amount as stated on the contract if you buy the car. The milleage allowance is only there if you return the car . All this info is naturally assuming you are leasing through the manufacturer.

Car Dude, thats not good that u work 7 Days but hopfully u have something nice to get to work in. Seems like there are 3 categories, small, medium and large km's/miles done. I personally thought that a lot of ppl would be in the middle 10 -15 range but not so. Thanks and keep the posts coming. Adam.

Archived