LegacyGT.com

Lets Play What's that in my center console!

You'll have to explain that one to me next time Im at my parent's house in Salem.

Do your parents live in Keowee Key? I have a fair number of clients there. Next time you're visiting, PM me and maybe we could meet somewhere.

As for my previous comment, I had no useful ideas to contribute, so I resorted to Looney Tunes humor. If you're even 1/10th the animation fanatic I am, you'd probably understand the reference. Sadly, it's hard to find any channel that shows the old classic Warner Brothers cartoons any more.

It also means that I'm probably older than you! :lol:

Do your parents live in Keowee Key? I have a fair number of clients there. Next time you're visiting, PM me and maybe we could meet somewhere.

As for my previous comment, I had no useful ideas to contribute, so I resorted to Looney Tunes humor. If you're even 1/10th the animation fanatic I am, you'd probably understand the reference. Sadly, it's hard to find any channel that shows the old classic Warner Brothers cartoons any more.

It also means that I'm probably older than you! :lol:

Yes they do live in Keowee Key! And honestly, I am surprised that you have a Subaru down there. Whenver I visit, I am the only one. Most people in the Key have Buicks anyway.

As for Looney Tunes, it seems that my generation is the last of them. I havent seen them or the Flintstones, jetsons, etc on TV in prolly 6 years. :(

I discovered Subaru through another legacygt.com member, Kenzo. He is driving his third one now, and I had driven each of his cars several times. Let me know if you're ever down this way.

If thats about where your little square coin holder is (up by the center console to the left of the hand brake) then I do believe. like you said before its for the Heated seats because thats exactly where the buttons for the heaters go (inplace of the little coin holder thingy)

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

It doesn't have anything to do with the parking brake does it? Like the switch that lights up the "Brake" lamp on the instrument cluster when the parking brake is engaged?

Nah its not connected to it.

Nah its not connected to it.

Do us a favor. Undo it with the key on and the emergency brake pulled and see if the light goes out on the dash. It looks like a switch and to me it looks like it is involved with the cable right next to it, which appears to be e-brake.

I'm curious now myself. does not look like enough to work two four position seat heat knobs.

This is not my beautiful car.

• 1 year later...

Archived