LegacyGT.com

What did you get your Legacy GT for? Payment/Rate/Price

I am looking at getting a new Legacy GT.. I just can't decide if I want to lease or buy.. but I am curious what everyone else has been able to get theirs for..

In this thread please mention the following:

- Price

- Options

- Type of Financing if Applicable

- Payment

- Satisfaction with the Legacy GT

- What you like about it most!

Thanks so much in advance.. I assume this info will be useful in the future for others!

1. $22,500

2. Non Limited GT 05' Sedan (no further options)

3. 3.9% for 63 months

4. Payment is all dependant on how much your trade/downpayment is. My payment is $290.00 a month

5. VERY satisfied thus far (owned since October of 05, no problems)

6. Turbo, AWD, Safe, Reliable

- The Mortgage Man

1. $23,800 Out the Door (July 9th, 2005)

2. 2005 Un-Limited Legacy 2.5 GT Sedan 5 Speed Manual (STS, Spoiler, Auto-dimming compass/mirror, wheel locks)

3. 2.9% for 24 months with $500 down

4. $991/month

5. Extremely satisfied with the LGT. Only issue I have is the freaking center console bezel around the shifter...right side droops. Also rattle are kinda a pain...but I listen to loud music...so you know..I don't hear them. Had the stutter in cold weather...gone in the warm...and with the AP in the cold.

6. The Subaru WHINE under WOT.

1) $26,000 in Aug 05'

2) 2005 LGT Limited Sedan 5MT (w/ STS & mats as only options)

3) 4.9%, 36 Months, $8500 down

4) $605/month

5) Very satisfied. I've had it about 7 months and put on 13k miles and no issues yet.

6) AWD in the snow, good combo of sport and luxury, availability of aftermarket parts

1) $29,876 out the door (taxes, licenses, everything) Dec '05

2) 2005 LGT Limited 5MT w/ L96 'Popular Equipment Group' and L97 'Performance Group' packages.

3) 1.9%, 60 Months, maybe $1500 down

4) $500/month, and a lot more payments to go...

5) Mostly satisfied. Love the interior, stereo, power, and winter prowess. Don't love the stinky clutch, occasional stuttering, or the fact that my center diff is being replaced right now (under warranty) - although the dealership has been good to me.

6) I actually really love the interior styling and lighting - I've got the black leather.

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

- $26,200

- 06 LGT 5mt w/ chrome rocker, sti pedals, momo shift knob, all weather mats, spoiler...

- 4.5% through my credit union

- not sure yet, just bought it

- So far satisifed. I knew going into it that modifications to the suspension and brakes had to be done....and they are being done this week

- The heated seats, and interior gauges/lighting.

2006 LGT LTD 5MT Brilliant Silver

Cobb AP w/ TDC S2 protune

Crucial DP

K&N Filter

Cusco F&R Sways

Tein H-Techs

Cobb F&R Endlinks

Kartboy SS

Xtec HID 5000K

- $28,353

- 06 LGT autotragic(too much stop and go traffic everyday for manual), navigation, shock sensor, rocker panel trim, armrest extension and auto dimming mirror.

- 560/60m, still have current car to sell and knock down principal

- not sure, just purchased Friday(3/31)

- touch screen navigation, great aftermarket backing, one of the best cars for the $$

28,400 out the door ( license, title, taxes, and registration included) Brand new 2006 legacy gt limited (bought a week ago)

options: Spoiler, floor mats, armrest extension, autodimm mirror w/compass

no financing

Had it for a week adn got 700 miles on it :)

Absolutley love it.

Ohh yeah I should mention that its a 5EAT ( stupid Chicago traffic )

1. $21,500 (YES THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES, 21,fning 5 00) :lol: (that was for the haters on this board)

2. 2005 unlimited LegacyGT Satin White Pearl Sedan (w/ spoiler, auto-dimming mirror, compass)

3. 5.9% for 63 months

4. Montly payment is around $409 a month w/ no money down.

5. Best car I've owned. Bought it in October 2005 and have started modding it ever since.

6. 2.5 STI block w/ a smaller turbo, AWD beats the crap out of Audi's AWD, 13 PSI brings a smile to my face. :)

1. 27k or around there out the door (that's after my down payment too :( )

2. 2005 Legacy GT limited Brillian Silver (Auto-dimming mirror and sub)

3. 2.9% financy through Subaru for 63 months

4. Monthly payments are around 470 a month.

5. Bought the car on my birthday on Dec 13th of 05 :)

6. Car soon to be paid off :) and ... upgraded to stage 2 :) woo woo

1. $21,500 (YES THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES, 21,fning 5 00) :lol: (that was for the haters on this board)

2. 2005 unlimited LegacyGT Satin White Pearl Sedan (w/ spoiler, auto-dimming mirror, compass)

3. 5.9% for 63 months

4. Montly payment is around $409 a month w/ no money down.

5. Best car I've owned. Bought it in October 2005 and have started modding it ever since.

6. 2.5 STI block w/ a smaller turbo, AWD beats the crap out of Audi's AWD, 13 PSI brings a smile to my face. :)

Great price, was that the limited version too? I paid 22,500 for non-limited version.

- The Mortgage Man

wow way to make me depressed.

2005 Legacy GT Sedan 5MT

-it has the wing and momo knob

-it had 7000miles on it

It was spotless except for the frone right wheel hit something and left a mark about 1/2 inch long right on the edge(nothing major)

I paid $24,495 (up front lowest price suposedly)

But the gave me a pretty good deal on my trade in which was $1000 more than what the other dealer that sold me that POS lemon wanted to give me.

And I still get the factory warrantee

- $27,300

- 05 LGT Limited Wagon 5EAT + auto dim/armrest/mont blanc/ cargo/all weather

- 24mo @ 1.9%

- 15xx

- everything but seats

- 250 reasons

1.9% wow. good deal but I need a longer period to stretch the payments to affordable level.

1) $29,000 (added 10year coverage and alarm) out the door (taxes, licenses, everything)

2) 2005 LGT Limited 5eat with everything accept Homelink/wing

3) cash

4) n/a

5) 95% satistfied. dislike the jitters it has sometimes, and it has a few rattles in the dash if the asphault is rough. love the wet/winter driving, overall handling, acceleration.

6) interior is nice. big back seat, all the controls are in easy reach. no telescoping wheel, and for some reason after a few hours of constant driving (2.5hrs or so) my balls start to hurt and no changing of the possition of the seat seems to help. maybe they, like me, would rather be in the backseat:icon_bigg

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

my balls start

TMI

hey! its a valid observation! no other car has ever done it to me, and i rode in my wrx for 27 hrs strait always in the driver/ front passenger seat... and i hated those seats...

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

Archived