LegacyGT.com

since i didnt get an owners manual with my car...got two simple questions

my dealer didnt give me an owners manual yet, they had to order one suppseldy lol...

got two simple questions:

1. what is that button ont he left side of hte stereo wheel belowt he insturment dimmer? it has a poicture of a wind shield wiper on it? when i press it, it turns on but i dont notice anything? is it rain sensing wipers? didnt seem to do anyhting when i was driving in the rain hehe

2. what is that P button on top of hte steering column? :)

b

1) Turns on the windshield wiper heaters in the windshield glass to thaw the wipers if they are frozen down to the windshield (kinda like a small window defroster).

2) Turns on the parking lights when the engine is shut off (note that the exterior light go off with the ignition when they are turned on with the light switch on the signal stalk). Otherwise known as a "battery drain switch" (pack your jumper cables).

It is still ugly.

Otherwise known as a "battery drain switch" (pack your jumper cables).

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I always thought that was a useless feature

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

my dealer said NEVER use the parking lights ... your battery will be toast soo fast

I left my parking lights on for 9 hours straight at work, twice. Came back to my car and it started right up. Toast? :iam:

NICE... so how did it go driving out of there?

AWD FTW!!!!!

i had chains up front, as the roads were icy... i would stop and the whole car would shift/slide to the left about an inch :lol: was my first time driving in foggy/blizzard-like/0 visibility weather....had to keep it under 40 :icon_bigg

keep it under 40? I would have been at 15

But I have "SUMMER ONLY TIRES" according the the supplemental manual I have for the spec b. .. .it also says NO CHAINS ALLOWED... because they would not clear the body of the car... imagine what that would look like after a chain went around a few times. .AHHH!!!!

Cool deal!

Archived