LegacyGT.com

STI Steering Bushings

autoxdad

Sat the 29th is good for me I work till 3 and could come out right afterward. You guys should have it down perfect by then:) Wife is out of town and if anybody wants we can come out to my place after and play some pool. Looking forward to meeting and getting these done.

I hope I am not "over staying my welcome" but I am hoping to bring:

front and rear sway bars

SS brake lines

transmission cooler

Is that too much for one day along with everyone else's bushings? My buddy Jeff, who you met when we all got together last time, is going to be there too. Many hands make less work.

Skillz...bring whatever you want...We will try hard to get it all in. I would try to get here late morning to allow more time.

panamajack...we will definitely take lots of pics...anything in particular you want? I know there is a walkthrough for the steering bushings already...

thanks,

Chris

my sways didn't make it here today. I will have the trans. cooler and ss brake lines with me tomorrow. Do you have the bushings or is Dave bringing them with him when he comes (around3:00?)?

Hey Guys...had fun this weekend...sorry for the mishaps. Maybe we will have better luck next time (if there is a next time) I am going to get a walkthrough together for the STI Bushings as soon as I put my mind to it. Wes...let me know how the new endlinks go...(sorry again)...Josh...hope you can get your radiator fixed or at least i hope that goes well.

Chris

I had a great time this weekend too! It was nice meeting everyone and I hope we can do it again soon. No problem again Chris. Infact it might be a good thing I am buying aftermarket end links. After researching the aftermarket ones I feel sure they will work 100% better since the stockers are so weak. And thanks again for all the advice and grunt work you put into my car. After leaving Saturday I started feeling bad cause you did so much work on my car. Thank again!

Josh, We'll have to get together soon and do that radio and I think now after watching Chris we shoud be able to takle your sway bars together!

It was great meeting you Dave, and look forward to doing some autocrosses this Summer!

Wes

Even though I got a hole in my A/C condensor (and all my freon leaked out) and I couldn't get the damn nut off my brake lines (I think it is rounded off now), I still had a good time. I'm thinking about adding a "What Not To Do" section in the Transmission Cooler walkthrough :).

Wes- I hope the ride home with no front sway bar ok.

Chris- I really appreciate your hospitality (and the pizza). I owe you one so I'll buy you lunch at the next autocross.

People are probably reading our posts (and laughing) and thinking "What a bunch of clowns" but I actually learned ALOT. Thanks again guys and hopefully we can meet up at an autocross soon!!

Archived