LegacyGT.com

Weekend of modding fun.

Deer Killer

I have to say out of all the pictures, the bottom one is very gutsy. I dont think a lot of ppl would even attempt that as it would scare the hell out of them. But well done, looks like the install process is coming along nicely. Adam.

[quote name='agctr']I have to say out of all the pictures, the bottom one is very gutsy. I dont think a lot of ppl would even attempt that as it would scare the hell out of them. But well done, looks like the install process is coming along nicely. Adam.[/quote] That's where being an EE comes in handy.. I've probably opened nearly every electronic device I own at one time or another.

[img]http://www.legacysti.com/files/img_0415s.jpg[/img] you definitely got my attention. being experimental, i thought of that idea, but wasn't really sure of where to start. where the hell is powbmps with the wire diagrams!? hell, i'm not even sure the manual will go into that much detail.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow - great pics and as agctr mentioned somewhat daunting a task for the lay person. Perhaps a mod writeup on the process and post it up. Couple of questions. Did you pull out the glove box? Looks from the pic of the interior that, in addition to the center stack, you've dissected some additional pieces from the dash area. BTW - is that just the air filter blank that you put the filtrete in or is it a filter frame that you're reusing instead? SBT
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

[quote name='Subietonic']Couple of questions. Did you pull out the glove box? Looks from the pic of the interior that, in addition to the center stack, you've dissected some additional pieces from the dash area. BTW - is that just the air filter blank that you put the filtrete in or is it a filter frame that you're reusing instead? SBT[/quote] Yes, Yes, that's what's in there now, just put the filtrete on top. The interior does come apart easily, you just need to get the guts to pull on pieces hard, they just snap out.

Archived