LegacyGT.com

UnderCover SRT4?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
See what gets me is that they target riced out civics and such but if a sweet 911 turbo with WAY more possible power drove by they would leave them alone. That is the guy they should get if they want to auction off a car. They wouldn't dare though.

Such BS

http://news.caradisiac.com/IMG/jpg/Porsche-911-Techart-6.jpg

That is VERY common here is FL....

The rule is.....if you cannot see who is driving......NO RACIE;)

The officer cannot be in street clothes...he must be in uniform.

I have had a officer in a M3 try me one time......Just smiled & kept it on cruise....I4!

A little further down the I4 he had a Riced out Civic pulled over:lol:

LOL...I Noticed That While Ive Been Down Here...

SRT-4 = Oh Noes

There are two sides here, side one is that street racing is deadly and they are trying to let people know its best to keep it to the track. From that point of view i can understand the police's side.

But what the cops did I think was pretty shitty.

But at the same time, if a SRT-4 rolled up on me on the highway and tried to egg me on I would just laugh and go about my day.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

the sad but true fact of the matter is, these police officers are going to continue in this course of action. unfortunate thing is, if they got passed by a 911 Turbo, or a 360 Modena, or an SL65 AMG Benz, doing 100 in a 70, they'd be more likely to pull over a Camry or a Civic or a Legacy doing the same speed. pretty stupid considering the fact that the guys with the expensive cars can afford the rediculous tickets.

I think if a cop in an undercover car pulls up next to you and instigates a race, he's just as guilty as you are if you race him. end of story. if you get a $500 ticket, he should get the same punishment. i think that it's absolutely insane that these individuals who are sworn to serve and protect would needlessly endanger countless civilians in order to give one ticket. these guys (and girls, for all you PC people out there) are running rampant on the roadways and have no one to check on them. We, as the ones on the receiving end of this 'service and protection' need to rise up and shake off this yoke that has been put upon us by the government

I think if a cop in an undercover car pulls up next to you and instigates a race, he's just as guilty as you are if you race him. end of story. if you get a $500 ticket, he should get the same punishment.

Going by that logic if an undercover officer buys drugs from a dealer, the dealer should be arrested, but so should the undercover officer who arrested the dealer? Der der der.

the sad but true fact of the matter is, these police officers are going to continue in this course of action. unfortunate thing is, if they got passed by a 911 Turbo, or a 360 Modena, or an SL65 AMG Benz, doing 100 in a 70, they'd be more likely to pull over a Camry or a Civic or a Legacy doing the same speed. pretty stupid considering the fact that the guys with the expensive cars can afford the rediculous tickets.

I think if a cop in an undercover car pulls up next to you and instigates a race, he's just as guilty as you are if you race him. end of story. if you get a $500 ticket, he should get the same punishment. i think that it's absolutely insane that these individuals who are sworn to serve and protect would needlessly endanger countless civilians in order to give one ticket. these guys (and girls, for all you PC people out there) are running rampant on the roadways and have no one to check on them. We, as the ones on the receiving end of this 'service and protection' need to rise up and shake off this yoke that has been put upon us by the government

Actually i think legacies pretty much get ignored by police..

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Archived