LegacyGT.com

where to get Rev ver II ??

fineout

I've seen these rims on a few cars here and i was looking at them in gold or bronze 18x7.5. I just cant find many places that have them..where did you guys that have them get them and how much? and anyone have a pic of these in bronze on a legacy? thanks in advance

Google is your friend: http://www.gotwheelsandtires.com/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=44&products_id=732&osCsid=2aea5f2745014e9b3c89d854d0ed850d

There might be cheaper sources, but this is the first one I found by typing in "REV Model II" on Google. You can also find them under the Arospeed brand name, and they are identical. My car was the first LGT on these wheels. I found mine on Ebay and there might be a set or two listed there as well too.

• 4 weeks later...

Just called REV this week and the only color they have in the Model II until July is gold w/ polished lip.

Kyowa is discontinuing all colors of the Kr-206 except hyperblack and hypersilver. I lucked out and got a set of gunmetal Kr-206's this week through Discount tire. You have to call or go into a discount tire store to have them order them because they aren't available online through Discount.

Yep... those are exactly the REV wheels I was refering to. I spoke directly with the REV wheels sales department to find out that the only color available until July was Gold. Bummer part was I could have gotten them through Discount for $112 a wheel... but since they didn't have gunmetal of hyperblack avialable... at least not in 18x7.5, I paid $165/wheel for the Kyowa KR206's in gunmetal. BTW.. the wheels are gong on my '04 Subaru Forester XT. I just lurke here to check out the wheels! :-)

Archived