LegacyGT.com

How many LGT Lim. wgn 5mt?

I would like to know also. It was hard to find(I had to drive 120mi to get it:icon_bigg ) and I'm glad I got it.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

I don't remmebr if it was here or on NASIOC, but someone wrote to SOA and got a general breakdown, not precise but something along the lines of "total of xx,xxx cars, xx% sedan, xx% wagon" ect etc, and a color breakdown. IIRC, it worked to something on the order of 1,000 or so manual wagons, that's a damned rare car. You look at "rare" "exotic" cars like Murcielagos or Enzos, there are usually a few hundred of each year model, and you're not talking about a whole lot more manual wagons. Hell, SOA bills the Spec B as a "limited edition" and it's not that many fewer cars.

I don't remmebr if it was here or on NASIOC, but someone wrote to SOA and got a general breakdown, not precise but something along the lines of "total of xx,xxx cars, xx% sedan, xx% wagon" ect etc, and a color breakdown. IIRC, it worked to something on the order of 1,000 or so manual wagons, that's a damned rare car. You look at "rare" "exotic" cars like Murcielagos or Enzos, there are usually a few hundred of each year model, and you're not talking about a whole lot more manual wagons. Hell, SOA bills the Spec B as a "limited edition" and it's not that many fewer cars.
So I wonder how many RBP 5mt wagons out there? Does anyone remember the thread motorob speaks of?

It's one of the usual scenarios where they claim "that combination wasn't selling well enough" when they won't also admit "we weren't making many to sell." It's a chicken-and-egg situation and SOA doesn't understand that.

It's like saying green LGTs don't sell well without saying it's because they don't make 'em.

Archived