LegacyGT.com

More Legacys!!!

guys,

same here in san diego. i see soo many more new outbacks and legacys.. lots of wagons.. when i had my sedan.. i hardly saw any legacys or outbacks (the new ones, 2005+). tons of new wrx and quite a few new foresters. but the last 2-3 months the number of outbacks and legacy suddenly seem to have exploded.

other people might say that about my new 05 wagon.. but at least i can say i had 05 sedan.

late,

k

• 2 weeks later...

i am in the biggest city in NM and have only seen maybe a total of 5-6 Legacys since buying mine 8-9 months ago.

although i have been told there is one in my same color(BSM) around town with hideous rims.....:( poor leggy...

I see one every month and a half. I recently saw a silver one on the Williamsburg Bridge. The guy driving it was an older man maybe in the 60's with his wife in the passenger side. The were all dressed up and I guess going somewhere. I tried to et his attention, but he was not having it. I think he was more concerned about getting to where he was going than his car.

Honestly they looked a little out of place in the GT. A Lexus or Avalon would have suited them better.

---

The Vancouver area is WRX heaven....they are EVERYWHERE.....lots of RS and TS etc and scads of Foresters.....I bought my LGT sedan on Mar 3/06 and have seen exactly one other one since:confused:

I'll wave/honk/hi-beam you if I see you:lol:

Just look for my white wagon with the forum sticker on the back window.

I'm often in Burnaby/ Kingsway during the week as I have customers in the area and we like to lunch at Earl's on Kingsway. Nice scenery;) .

On another note, I pulled up near a light blue GT wagon in Richmond this morning. I had to rub my eyes as I thought I was dreaming!

Of course he was oblivious and wouldn't look over at me. He probably thought I was a nut for staring at him and his car for a minute straight!

Of course he was oblivious and wouldn't look over at me. He probably thought I was a nut for staring at him and his car for a minute straight!

when i first got my Legacy back in Jan. 2005...i was driving East on a street, and saw a OBP LGT driving West on the other side of the road....... Our eyes locked for a sec or two.... and couldn't get our eyes off one another while we pass each other :icon_tong

back then we are consider very special :D

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

• 4 months later...

No joke in the last week and a half I've seen

6 - 2.5i's (3 blue, 2 silver, 1 white)

5 - GT's (2 ABP, 1 Silver, 1 GRP, 1 OBP)

1 - GT in my driveway visting for mod work ;)

And this is just driving 1 route in Mass....all have been diff drivers too, none on the boards, (except the one that visited yesterday)

It seems they are def becoming a much more popular car to be driving.

Come up to New England sometime. Your neck would be sore from turning to check for Subie hoodscoops.

Tons of Legacys, Outback, Imprezas and Foresters, with about 1/4 to 1/3 of them turbocharged.

I'd guess every 4th or 5th car is a Subie of some sort.

P.

went to the dealership yesterday to try to get A/C blowing hot air issue.

but the dealership just don't push the leggies.. there is a sea of foresters, wrx, outbacks... a few tribecas.. but on 3 leggies.. 2 wagon (2.5i, gt), and 1 gt sedan. other than that, nothing!!!

Here in NE-Ohio, due to the weather/climate, we are, like, "Subaru Central." :lol:

There's so many floating around on the roads it's not even funny. :)

However, it's really not until just a few months earlier, this year, that I've started to notice more of the latest body-style Legacies (be they i or GT models, or the Outback sister-vehicles) on our roads.

It looks like the Subaru crowd here definitely consists mostly of your "average" owners who prefer these vehicles more for their utility, durability, and reliability than anything else - and that the recent surge in their road-presence, here, at least, is in-part due to simple age/lease considerations, as the older vehicles are being replaced.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

There are tons in Utah. WRX's and OB's have been popular for awhile, but I'm starting to see more 2.5i Imprezas and a lot more legacys...even a few B9's. This is snow country though, so Subarus do well here. :)

2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium w/ PP (6MT)

2006 LGT Ltd 5MT OBP Cobb Short Throw Shifter | GS Catless Up Pipe Gone

Archived