LegacyGT.com

New Outback email and photos

[quote name='gtguy'] Doctor, the Outback will be significantly different enough from the GT, where I don't think there will be much cross-shopping. You will either want a Legacy or an Outback. Don't forget that the Outback is Subaru's bread and butter car, still. They sell more of those than the Legacy. Kevin[/quote] Do they ? For the month of January anyway The Legacy model line posted a slight increase with 5,761 units, while the Subaru Outback recorded sales of 4,363 units for the month. The Impreza line recorded 2,283 units, while Forester posted sales of 4,311 units, up 11 percent over last year.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='gtguy']I also predict that you're going to see a lot of folks putting Outback grilles on their GTs, similar to the STi grille thing for the WRX. Those OB grilles look really, really nice in person, nicer IMHO than the "floating wing" design of the GT grille. Kevin[/quote] I'll take that bet. I imagine there will be more DIY mods of blacking out or removing the entire center portion of the grill to either have a floating Subaru oval in the middle or nothing at all.

[quote name='"EJ20H-TT'] Do they ? For the month of January anyway The Legacy model line posted a slight increase with 5,761 units, while the Subaru Outback recorded sales of 4,363 units for the month. The Impreza line recorded 2,283 units, while Forester posted sales of 4,311 units, up 11 percent over last year.[/quote] I believe that overall in the USDM, the OB outsells the Legacy. Looks like the new Forester (not just XTs...most of the Foresters I see are the X model) is doing very well, judging from those numbers... Kevin

• 5 months later...
Looking for pics of the new OB off road please. I have the SoA media pics, and the need-desire pics. Thanks! :D P.S. what happened to need-desire? I think it was foolish of them to shut that site down.

Archived