LegacyGT.com

Junkyard diving tomorrow (3/13/06) anyone need parts????

Aczwild

I'll be hitting the local junkyard tomorrow for older Legacy parts, anyone need anything, or would like me to look for something for you? I'm already hunting for the shifter surround for a BD/BG style and roof racks for a BG. I can get price quotes and pics of the parts for anyone if you would like me to try and find something you may need. Post up and I'll check back in here off and on before I go tomorrow. Also I'll be home till the 19th of March if you see this late and need me to look for something.

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Good deal, I also need one other thing if you wouldn't mind. My door panels are seriously jacked, can you see if you can locate some for a BG in really good condition? If they're so-so don't worry about it, I'm trying to do a full STI conversion and I'm a nit-picker:)

There are probably 6 or 7 wrecked Outbacks there (thats what the racks are on) and I know that the panels are the same. Do you want the whole plastic door piece, or just the cloth panel inserts on the door, if thats the case and you only want the inserts, its really easy to re-skin them using any fabric you want from a fabric store

JDM'd All to hell

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Sorry that I hadnt gotten back to you. The guys who run the junkyard were/are being asses to me. They said that I couldnt go back in the junkyard, that I shouldnt have even been able to follow their guy into it the other day.

I told them that I understand that they have an insurance policy and that they might not trust me and I asked them why I couldnt have someone go back with me to look at the Legacys like I have done many times before.

I said that all I wanted to do was look at the interior panels for a friend and take pictures of them since he lives in a different state, so then they gave me this story. "We have had alot of problems lately with letting people in the junkyard to look at stuff and then a few days later we come into work and they are gone. Im sorry but we really cant let you in"

I'm gonna try some more places the next time I'm home and there is a place up here by my school that I'm gonna call for you and try to check out this weekend. Hopefully they dont give me the same crap.

Do you have a leather interior or a cloth one?

JDM'd All to hell

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Damn, sorry you had to go through that. I appreciate it tho!!!!!

I've got the cloth interior. I may call one of the local junkyards around here if you aren't able to track anything down. Again, thanks!

I have to look for a new fog light for my GT anyways and I'd like to check out what the guys up here have in their yard, I'll let you know what I can find if I do go out there this weekend, hopefully they are more friendly

JDM'd All to hell

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Archived