LegacyGT.com

SIDE trunk net

red beast

RLM=really lame mods :D sick and tired of hearing the hard hat banging in the trunk. with the net on the side i don't have to lift stuff way up high to get it out. $24 for the net 25 cents for the "s" hook. you could put another net on the other side. hopefully my center armrest will be in soon. my dealership had one on order already and said he'd save it for me. next the plastic hood protector.

I had a net from my WRX, tried hooking it up to those two hooks right near the trunk opening, and one poped right off. They really aren't meant to hold much weight, they are just grocery bag hooks (says so in the manual). So I just put my net hanging from the left to right held on by either side of trunk lid springs. Kind hurts trunk space, but it works for me as I dont move stuff around much at all.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Hve you guys tried using the nets from Legacy wagons? They make them for all 4 sides and they are only about $25 each.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Archived