LegacyGT.com

MEET: CO: MAY 21st at Red Rocks Park

The Korean

Ok so my friends who are organizing a meet at FRCC in westminister the 6th of May more towards the afternoon. Also theres a South meet goin on all the time they meet a Park meadows and drive to the Sonic somewhere in Littleton. But I will find the threads and post them later, and I figure if cinco de mayo weekend is bad maybe mothers day weekend could work, everyone figure if Sat. is better than Sun. me personally I work every Saturday so. Everyone come to a concensus and let us know feedback is the key to making this happen.

OK heres the scheduled north meet-Next Scheduled Meet/Cruise:

Front Range Community College on Sunday May 6th @ 6 PM.

FRCC

3645 W 112th Ave

Westminster, Colorado 80031

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm... there's an Idea. I have opened up discussion with OCDetails about coming out to the Denverish area to show us all 'the way'. Maybe we can do it then.

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Would anyone be willing to pay to bring OCD out here?If we could get some $$ up for him, to make it worth his while, it could happen. I've asked him for a figure, and will update as I find out.

ok, I worked for a car rental company and learned how to clean cars for the longest time I think I can handle it, but more power to ya if he comes so let me know, I'd like to meet a red wings fan :redface:

Ok guys, OCD(Anthony) can come out for a weekend if we can pull together $200 combined and someone to pick him up and put him up for a couple of nights. I live in a 1 bedroom apt, so I'm out for the sleepover, but if anyone else wants to volunteer, let me know. I can pick him up from the airport. The $200 btw would cover a flight or gas money for the trip. If we can get 10 members in, that would be $20 each for a serious lesson in detailing. Worth it if you ask me. Count me in!

Don't know anything about OCD but there is a pretty good local guy too. He hosted couple free detailing sessions for the Z car club so I'm sure if you get enough people he will host one for the Subaru guys. He has his own shop and line of detailing products. I use some of his stuff and the guy knows what he is doing. Here is his website if anybody is interested.

http://www.detailersparadise.com/_system/_advancedstore/qryDefault.asp

Wow. I forgot that Detailer's Paradise was in Denver. I'll tell ya, whatever you guys decide to do is fine with me. If you do want me to come down then I am all for it. If that happens, then I want to go to the Detailer's Paradise store for sure. I've heard good things about their products and would love to talk shop with them. The type of thing they have going there is where I see OCDetails in ten years. My vision is a training facility and product store to go along with the mobile detailing and shop detailing end of things. Salt Lake isn't necessarily the best place to pull that off, but my plan is to move back down to Dallas to make that vision a reality.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Id throw at least $35/40 in the pot as id be interested but... im down in the springs in a studio apt as well so no room here unless he wants to cuddle with me and my GF on my futon, what sucks is id only be able to attend if it was in may or early July..

Anybody got a porter cable I can borrow? OCD, can you get detailing product at cost? If so, we could buy a lot and make it a detailing meet. Snap some pics after and really represent CO!

Archived