MEET: CO: MAY 21st at Red Rocks Park

The Korean

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you want me to organize another one? I've already been asked by a few people to...:lol: BTW, for all that missed todays meet you missed a great gathering of about 225 cars with about 95% of them being Subies...:eek:

Let me know though!

Do eeettttt! I really enjoy drooling over cars all day. We should make it a Dyno day at Mac or Subaroopair.

Today did really kick arse. Lots of nice cars and great people.

Who you gonna call? (lets all say it together) Ghost Busters!

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

• 5 weeks later...
AWDPIRATES.net are saying round juneish' I think, or maybe all us LGT peeps should have one how bout mid may maybe? near Park Meadows again or somewhere round there, or up north cause I live in Westminister now so. Any thoughts let me know cause I'd get a meet goin if you folks are interested. PM me or let us know cause theres always more people join this site so. Oh and my car's got the new cam in so I'd like to hit the town maybe a drive

I'm down for a meet. The closer to downtown, the better for me.

Also, has anyone had any contact w/ TDC? I ordered a package through them including a Cobb sts, Crucial UP, Perrin pulley. I've received the sts, but none of the other items even though I've been charged for them. I've tried to contact them 7 times over the past two months through this forum, their website forum, and email. They won't respond. Please help if you can in any way.

Damn, DJ, you're so popular!

How about Saturday, May 19th at 10am on the top floor of the light rail parking garage on I-25 & Lincoln. We've got guys coming from c. Springs and Westminster, so thats kind of central.

On the TDC stuff, sorry to hear that. Maybe someone who has better contact there can help you out.

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

I'm down for a meet. The closer to downtown, the better for me.

Also, has anyone had any contact w/ TDC? I ordered a package through them including a Cobb sts, Crucial UP, Perrin pulley. I've received the sts, but none of the other items even though I've been charged for them. I've tried to contact them 7 times over the past two months through this forum, their website forum, and email. They won't respond. Please help if you can in any way.

If you hear no word take em to court. I know a few people who have had to take certain companies to court. If they arent shipping what they promise make a thread stating not to buy from them cause if there ripping you off I'm sure they've done it before and will probably do it again.

Archived