LegacyGT.com

Installer in MD

JStaggs

Hey J, I just bought a pair of spring compressors. So if you want to do this one weekend just send me a PM and I'll see if my schedule works out. This is an easy job, and shouldn't take us more than 3 hours to do with 2 people.

I have a place at Annapolis that we can do this at.

Well we finished installing J's STi Pinks and Cusco sways today. It didn't take us 3 hours though, it was more like 4.5 hours. I'm sure we could have done it a lot quicker than we did. The overall install went pretty well aside from a couple of snags.

Wow, imagine that... Racecomp was going to charge you $100 an hour!! I'm sure they could install it in less time than 4 hours too. I'm not saying that their time isn't worth that much money, but dayum that's a lot of money!

Looking forward to a few drinks on you J!

Biggups to Pete!!! for having everything we needed to get this job done and the knowledge to do it. Thanks again man! We probably could have got it done faster if I knew anything about what we were doing.. Now I do though! Drinks on me!!!

Jason was telling me about you. Looks like his new car really overwhelmed you and made you jump ship to a Leggy. :lol:

If you decide on doing springs, remember to hit up the local community for help. Check out the Install day thread, or send me a PM and I'll be happy to help out.

Jason was telling me about you. Looks like his new car really overwhelmed you and made you jump ship to a Leggy. :lol:

If you decide on doing springs, remember to hit up the local community for help. Check out the Install day thread, or send me a PM and I'll be happy to help out.

I saw that you have an HID kit installed. I am elecrical n00b but would love to get one done. I also want to get the factory foglight kit installed too. How hard was the HID install?

I could help you with the HID install. Most kits are plug and play, and very simple to install.

I haven't installed a factory fog light kit, but I'm sure it isn't too hard. It'll probably take a long time to figure out how to do though.

he was thinking about a V6 accord. i talked him out of it...

I could help you with the HID install. Most kits are plug and play, and very simple to install.

I haven't installed a factory fog light kit, but I'm sure it isn't too hard. It'll probably take a long time to figure out how to do though.

I had the instructions for the foglight kit emailed to me from someone else and it doesn't really look too bad. I replace the headlight control arm with the LGT one with foglights and just plug it in to a different place...and then the harness for the foglights are there. It looks like it isn't that bad. If I ever get either I will defnitely send you a PM though.

:lol:

Did you have any issues with clunking, squeaking?? How do you like the setup?

Yea, we should have snapped some before pictures.

Hardly any noise that I've noticed so far. I really like the set up. Very excited about it. I'm getting an alignment on Thursday.

Archived