LegacyGT.com

Installer in MD

JStaggs

Hey guys and girls

I'm new to this forum and this is a first time post. I am an 06 LGT owner and recently purchased sti pinks and cusco front and rear sway bars from racecompengineering. I'm looking for a trusted installer. I'm located in Elkridge MD. Any suggestions is much appreciated. Thanks!

Hey guys and girls

I'm new to this forum and this is a first time post. I am an 06 LGT owner and recently purchased sti pinks and cusco front and rear sway bars from racecompengineering. I'm looking for a trusted installer. I'm located in Elkridge MD. Any suggestions is much appreciated. Thanks!

Did you talk to Racecomp Engineering themselves about installation? If not, just PM about the install..

Keefe

moved to 'Mid-A'

Check out the 'install day' thread - come out and we can put the stuff on for you for free with as much a quality job as any shop.

I checked out the Install Day thread but it looks like its from 05. I apologize if I'm missing something. New to the forums in general. Are you guys/girls doing anything soon?

I checked out the Install Day thread but it looks like its from 05. I apologize if I'm missing something. New to the forums in general. Are you guys/girls doing anything soon?

nothing solid yet, but maybe the end of the month. It's an ongoing thread...

Dude, save yourself $200 and do it at an install day. We did my STI pinks and Cusco sway bars two weekends ago. It's easy as pie, and shouldn't take us more than 2 hours.

That is what I'm going to have to do. Racecomp wants 400 for the install. No offense to them but I just don't have it right now. I'll keep an eye out on the install day thread and meet up with you all when there is a set date again. Everyone has been a really big help and I really appreciate it. This forum is awesome!

when doing the suspension swap, you can mark the camber bolts to preserve some of the alignment which saves you a bit of grief, but since the car is being lowered, it needs to be put on the rack to be done properly. I still need to get mine done....just waiting on setting my ride height. :(

I grew up in the city but I live in Elkridge now. Arbutus/Halethorpe area.... Why, whats up?

I work in Columbia, you're not that far from me (or from Racecomp Engineering / GTWorx for that matter).

Keefe

Archived