LegacyGT.com

Suby Drive to Sedona-Jerome April 1st!!!!

Brooksy2.5I

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It went well :) braces are on, he mentioned that the suspension is the same setup as the Baja and now knows there are some options for it :) Car seems a bit stiffer in the rear now going around corners .. swwweeeeet. Now I need to convince the wife to let me have him delete my TGV's.

It went well :) braces are on, he mentioned that the suspension is the same setup as the Baja and now knows there are some options for it :) Car seems a bit stiffer in the rear now going around corners .. swwweeeeet. Now I need to convince the wife to let me have him delete my TGV's.

Good luck with that one!

Ikes ... what car are you drivin? There will be more trips up north!

at the time it was a toyota camry,I just bought an 03 outback wagon beggining of the month. My wife is driving the 02 OBS.:iam: Should be the other way around.

TGV's?? Sorry, I dont know a lot of the translations??

It means Tumble Generator Valve...they are like butterfly type of flaps that are inside the intake manifold and all they are for are emission standards. :) My hubby had it done on his XT.

Well it will be nice to meet you at least :) This sounds like it will be even bigger than the last drive up to Sedona ... and there will be other legy's besides me :) weee ... Ecept I won't be having fun driving down mingus this time around, I had people following me and they had a blast :) baby on board this time around. Its too bad, car is on springs, cusco rear sb and rear underbrace with better tires this time around. I am sure the car would have performed better :)

damn sounds like a great set up to cut thru the twisties on the drive.

Do you know if there is going to be any guys from FAT there? I wanted to get some info on what they can do with my car to make it perform a little better.

damn sounds like a great set up to cut thru the twisties on the drive.

Do you know if there is going to be any guys from FAT there? I wanted to get some info on what they can do with my car to make it perform a little better.

Robert with FAT may be there, he may also go on the drive.

Cant wait, hopefully my girl is on time. She said she has to pick up drycleaning and go to the bank. Every time there is a cruise, she has all these little crappy things to do. She has so many nice pieces of clothes on the closet, but of course she cant wear any of that. I WILL be there though, so if she doesnt make it, oh well. Than no kids and faster twisties.

Cant wait, hopefully my girl is on time. She said she has to pick up drycleaning and go to the bank. Every time there is a cruise, she has all these little crappy things to do. She has so many nice pieces of clothes on the closet, but of course she cant wear any of that. I WILL be there though, so if she doesnt make it, oh well. Than no kids and faster twisties.

No need to dress up just wear comfy clothes

Archived