LegacyGT.com

Dearest Tide..... (group Membership)

BDII

I was thinking...

[now that the site has gotten pretty big I think its time to have a few more Groups added. Currently we only have one, that I know of.

I know there are specific forums for specific topics, but it would be nice to have a few more private forums or even public but group organized.

these could be organized by individuals who share similar interests.

just a thought, plus im really bored.]

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Yes, perhaps you could contact the Wizard of Oz and organize a group buy on brains for the Spec B owners that paid MSRP. :icon_bigg
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Archived