LegacyGT.com

Thanks for the LegacyGT.com stickers!

Guest *Jedimaster*
I'm thinking either like this: [img]http://premium.uploadit.org/cultofthejedi/stickers1.jpg[/img] Or like this: [img]http://premium.uploadit.org/cultofthejedi/stickers2.jpg[/img]

How about on the sides? We've got two, right? BTW, got mine today too! I'm trying to figure all of where the plate frame, and two stickers should go. Dear ol dad says on the tool box. I just laughed.

Guest *Jedimaster*
I was gonna put them on the side windows, but I already put my own website stickers on there and I don't want it to be the sticker mobile. Do you guys think it would look tasteful on the rear glass as pictures above?

Does anyone know where you can get the Symmetrical AWD sticker. I had it on the Leg then when I got it tinted out they didn't put it back on and that makes me mad so I was wondering if I could get anohter, and the stickers looks great a good design on them.

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

Guest *Jedimaster*
The guy who did my website stickers makes the Symmetrical stickers, if you don't want to go to the dealer for them. His post in in here somewhere.

• 1 month later...
Just a word to the wise: When you go to apply your new stickers to the windows be sure that the windows are clean and COOL.The cellophane material will bubble if the window is hot and your cool sticker will look like poop on your new car. :(

subey6.jpg.74dcb3328c6f3ca1f13a73bb071e7c3a.jpg

[quote name='brad21']Just a word to the wise: When you go to apply your new stickers to the windows be sure that the windows are clean and [b]COOL[/b].The cellophane material will bubble if the window is hot and your cool sticker will look like poop on your new car. :([/quote] I like that placement I'm still waiting to put mine on but that might be whee mine goes on.

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived