LegacyGT.com

Whats wrong with this picture

MIKEBRAVO

Take a two week vacation and spend it in the body shop. Good thing they didn't have to do an "real" body work (fixing sheet metal or using body filler).

Plus one on the drunk monkeys.

It is still ugly.

In their defense, they are going to fix all of the f-ups, but it is a huge inconvenience. They did replace my mats on the spot and ordered the window molding, which can only be ordered with the whole window assembly. To add the badges cost $136.00 their cost, the window another two bills, $50.00 for the mats, reapply the sealant and that’s not even taking in to account labor, finally the loaner for another week. Oh well, too bad for them.

Posted is the original problem

[ATTACH]15049[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15050[/ATTACH]

PARTS ONLY COST THE DEALERSHIP $80.00(BADGES AND MATS). AS FOR THE WINDOW THE MOULDING COMES SEPARATE AND IS ONLY $40.00, UNLESS YOUR REFERRING TO THE QUARTER GLASS WHICH IS ONLY $98.00.... THIS IS THEIR COST....

tHe HoV

Well they finally fix it all, I hope I never have to go back. I was going to have them give me the Bosal Cat back for cost but now it discontinued WTF. Maybe They give me a brake on the SPT Intake when it comes in.:icon_bigg .

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

wow, those badges really did look off. i guess thats how you know if there has been work done to your car. i remember once seeing and audi a4 with the badge as "T 1.8" instead of "1.8T" funny stuff...

Well they finally fix it all, I hope I never have to go back. I was going to have them give me the Bosal Cat back for cost but now it discontinued WTF. Maybe They give me a brake on the SPT Intake when it comes in.:icon_bigg .

Have you read about bosal on the forum?

All sorts of people having trouble with it.

They probably ran out becuse I've seen several people have to order compete replacements.

I'm installing BORLA tonight!

There is another sound bite floating around the forum I'm not sure how to post audio files or video files. If you want me to zip it and email it to you I can do that. I love the sound!

Thanks, but I found a couple of sound bites today too. If SOA doesn't come up with something by July then I'm all over the Borla. How did your install go?

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

Install went great. The fit and finish was better than I expected. Quality is outstanding. The install itself was pretty easy. I did 90% of it myself. The only thing I got help on was attaching the front assembly flange to the rear of the midpipe. The original hardware is made up of some bolts and springs. These springs are tough to compress. I had a friend clamp the flanges together with a pair of pliers while I threaded the nut on. Other than that it was really easy. Anyone with basic tools should be able to handle it. The worst part was getting the car high enough off the ground to have enough room to work under.

Archived