LegacyGT.com

Anyone running the Toyo T1S or R's on 18"?

BLACKeNeD

I used to have them on my 17" for my Audi, and am wondering how they are on the 18"s. I loved them on my 17"s. Looking for a good summer tire for when I get my New rims...TGFTR (thank God For Tax Returns). Prob going with Volk LE28N's in all their 18" goodness.

Have had them on now for about 4k......love them. One of the best tires I have EVER had. Even though they are a 280 treadwear they perform like a much softer tire.....little road noise....excellet wet & dry performance.

Shop around...get the best price then contact Tireswap.com....Eric is the owner / operator.... great guy....great prices:)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

I had F1's on the Roush very nice tire but VERY weak sidewall. Had to really pump them up so they would not roll:(

They are a tad quieter...than the T1R

Another downside to the F1 is the fact they pick up so much off the road**treadpattern** I would always hear little stones hitting the undercarriage of the car.

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

I had F1's on the Roush very nice tire but VERY weak sidewall. Had to really pump them up so they would not roll:(

They are a tad quieter...than the T1R

Another downside to the F1 is the fact they pick up so much off the road**treadpattern** I would always hear little stones hitting the undercarriage of the car.

yeah they pick up EVERYTHING!! awesome tire though dry and WET. i have heard that going with a tire with an XL rating of SL helps with sidewall flex, but personally i didnt notice a soft sidewall on my last car. i had 215/45 SL 17s and didnt really push my old car with them so. i do know that the 225/40s aRE AND XL rating though.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Archived