LegacyGT.com

Boost gauge options

johnAWD

Tapping from the recirc hose (i.e. brother Jedimaster's instructions) is just fine. Many Scooby enthusiasts do it that way, and plenty of these STi/STI guys run truly serious setups - and I wouldn't imagine them to want anything less than "accurate." ;)

Many, though, choose the manifold method - of which the directions for LGT install can be found by searching for "AVO instructions." :)

Either one is simple enough for a beginner modder to do in less than an hour.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

What do the other two gauges in the STi cubby pack read?

How much is the STi gauge pack? I think I could deal with sacrificing my cubby if I could monitor boost, AF & maybe temp.

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

What do the other two gauges in the STi cubby pack read?

How much is the STi gauge pack? I think I could deal with sacrificing my cubby if I could monitor boost, AF & maybe temp.

The OEM sti pack reads boost, oil temp, and oil pressure. I have a quote from http://www.cartersubaru.com for $620. MSRP is something like 750. I am getting it put on my LGT when it arrives.

Ben

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

^^Noice! Gonna have to look into that route.

A two pod A-Pillar setup would be AWESOME though! That way I don't have to glance DOWN to view it, nor do I have to hack up the dash.

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

Does any one have a pic of the DEFI triple guage din install?

Any idea if you can get the genome face bits sold separately i.e the along the top and bottom? of the guage.

Edit: Can you get the Genome Triple in amber/red?

Archived