LegacyGT.com

H3 Foglight pictures...

Nonvteclegacy

Please post pictures of your foglights shinning.

What kind of bulbs you have. Thanks

I want to get a set of H3 yellow bulbs but I'm still trying to decide. I was thinking about going with 25shipped Nokia yellow (55watts and 70watt output) or 46shipped Piaa Yellow (55watts and 85watt output).

I want to get a set of H3 yellow bulbs but I'm still trying to decide. I was thinking about going with 25shipped Nokia yellow (55watts and 70watt output) or 46shipped Piaa Yellow (55watts and 85watt output).

Here are PIAA Ion Crystal 2500K H3 bulbs...

fog_nonflash.jpg.c59dd66601773bc81603fd0b5ce45ef0.jpg

fog_head_flash.jpg.4fe78be2576d971c1a213bfccc201cbc.jpg

Here are PIAA Ion Crystal 2500K H3 bulbs...

Look good! I was talking to another guy on this form and he says the Nokia 2500k bulbs are more yellow then the IS300 fogs. Anybody have any pictures of the Nokia bulbs?

I found this link with somebody with the Nokia yellow http://img458.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s30100679jl.jpg

I would be wary of any bulbs that are rated at 55 watts but claim "85 watt output". This is impossible! Power is power. :lol:

I used th Xenon Plasma white bulbs.They are kind of like fake HID's in that the have the clean white look but not as bright.Also they are inexpensive.I'll take some pictures tonight when it starts snowing:icon_bigg.

I been checking the wattage of the bulbs. I want to stick with 55w-70w bulbs. I wouldnt want to burn my wiring harness. Be careful of the high wattage bulbs.

Another PIAA user here :) But I also have yellow tint covers for the fogs.

http://members.cox.net/ohmer_stuff/tn_halo1.jpg

What a great photo, looks very nice! I am also interested in yellow fogs, could someone direct me where to look?

Here is a thread to mine...Picture could be better, but they are yellow fogs from Eurolights (H3s). I liked them until one blew after about three weeks. They are sending me a new one though since they are covered for 90 days. If they blow again before a year I am going with another brand. But te yellows look good.

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23904&highlight=wagon+pics

Nokya Hyperyellow's here, $25 special from ebay.

http://deexboy.com/albums/album28/IMG_5020.jpg

Had them for over 2K miles now and no problems.

X

Very Nice! Ordered mine today! Cant wait till I get them! Will Post pics when I put them in. I need to find out how to take apart my foglights to install the bulbs.

100 watts no problems.. Yes I've checked the wiring over and over. Not even warm.

I had 55w Osram All-Weather in there and when swapping for Hella's, we noticed that both leads on the Osrams were burned. No issues on the factory wiring however.

I had 55w Osram All-Weather in there and when swapping for Hella's, we noticed that both leads on the Osrams were burned. No issues on the factory wiring however.
Any color pigmentation is really turning parts of the spectrum that aren't that color into heat. I wouldn't be suprised if it was hotter. Also, you must make sure the leads are tight and fully engaged. A bad connection will get hot. I had the entire assembly taken apart and running over 30 minutes and checked temperatures everywhere. Cold.

Archived