LegacyGT.com

I beat the cookie fairy!

I walk out to my car, and what do I see? A friggin squirrel with a huge cookie looking like it REALLY wants to put it in my hood scoop. See this post for past experience:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24582

Well, I had learned my lesson, and she was foiled this time!

The mesh grill is rivited in. In my opinion, it doesn't look ricey at all, and from a distance isn't even visible. I LOVE IT! The first pic shows some squirrel prints and the grill itself. The second picture shows the three rivits from beneath.

DSC01679.JPG.8007f5fca198c10ad54603b8063ba294.JPG

DSC01684.JPG.d107b77305bfc066b2c033c7cc753973.JPG

Why would the squirrel want to stick the cookie in your intercooler and not EAT it? And if a squirrel got a cookie in the first place, why would it go on your hood to eat it? I think you are making up stories to get attention! :lol:

This is the kind of stuff we should only be hearing about from Larry - some oompa loompa was eating ice cream on my hood!!! :icon_lol:

Why would the squirrel want to stick the cookie in your intercooler and not EAT it? And if a squirrel got a cookie in the first place, why would it go on your hood to eat it? I think you are making up stories to get attention! :lol:

This is the kind of stuff we should only be hearing about from Larry - some oompa loompa was eating ice cream on my hood!!! :icon_lol:

maybe it felt the warm hood and tried to go away hide ? i dunno, but that stuff is pretty funny. kinda reminds me of the story when a snake got killed under the hood of an rsx

it was warming the cookie before it ate it

It likes the chocolate chips to be all melty and the dough to be nice and soft. Squirrels can be picky too. :lol:

I WISH!

When I first got my car, I found some crackers on my windshield. I thought someone was trying to say something. :icon_eek:

Blue-sun found a pastry under his hood too (he parks right next to me). The squirrels in our neighborhood are just a little strange. I have no clue where they get this food, but they eat better than I do!

Nice job on the grill, but you can just select "disable cookies" in Internet Explorer or Netscape with one mouse click.

OT, but it's my topic so I'm allowed. Do you have a Lotus 7 in the Chicago area, or are you just a fan? If you actually have one, you HAVE to bring it to a meet sometime this summer.

Seriously, I'll pay you. :)

Archived