LegacyGT.com

Advice needed

sorry for reposting but the brake forums section doesn't recieve enough views(please leave it here for a day atleast to get good advice)....i need to order my front brake pads cause mine are completely worn....almost 50K miles on the car...(yea i kno)

.......being how the front pad design is new to the market there arent many after market pads....(purchased ferodo 2500's for the rear but won't put those on till ferodo's release front pads in a few months.......)

besides green stuff.....anyone know of any aftermarket front pads for the LGT...not just the brand but some feedback on them also....or should i just get stock pads for the time being?...stocks are not a cheaper alternative.

FYI, not many people read the threads one forum at a time. Most people just click on New Posts and read what is there regardless of which forum it is in. Reposting it doesn't really help increase visibility. Besides, it's the mods job to keep threads where they belong. pointing out that this is in the wrong forum isn't a good way to get it to stay. :lol:

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

im fully aware of that...but recieved only 1 reply in the brake forum...and was hoping the moderators would hear me out and accomondate to my request for just a day...because i have to order the pads tomorow...i appreciate the cooperation if it is recieved...and now for the advice.........................

I have had Carbotech bobcats on for some time now.....love them! Very good initial bite....no fade unless you are really tracking the car for a extended time. Great pad for the $$

Check out member

Magnetic1

Eric is who you will be dealing with.....great guy:)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

and between carbotechs and endless' what pad would someone recommend?
I have had both sets, just on different cars. The Bobcats have a the greater bite, but dust almost as much as stock. The Endless SS-Ms bite more than stock (slightly less than the carbotechs), but have very little dust, last a long time, and have a slightly higher temperature range.

I personally went with the SS-Ms on the LGT to try them out. Even though they are more expensive than the Bobcats, I am very happy with them.

They will not warp your rotor and you should definitely try out one or the other...

Ted

:spin:

Archived