LegacyGT.com

Wanted: Spoilerless CRM trunk lid for trade

highlander

I think I've had enough with the dealer installed spoiler on my CRM LGT.:(

Anyone have a clean bare trunk lid they would trade for mine with the spoiler?

Gotta sell the missus on the idea, but feeling out any interested parties.:icon_eek:

PM back if you are in.

Todd

Vir Est Fatum Ut Perficio Concepta Suus Progenies. - Man is destined to fulfill the capacity of his lineage (i.e. Darwinism):rolleyes:

i guess most people feel the same way about the OEM spoiler or were stuck with a car that already had one on it (like me).

oh well.....off to the body shop.

Vir Est Fatum Ut Perficio Concepta Suus Progenies. - Man is destined to fulfill the capacity of his lineage (i.e. Darwinism):rolleyes:

Rallispec: "Crm? which color is that?" - Crimson Red Metallic

djmonkey: "are you gonna have the body shop remove it and fill the holes??? if you do, post pics of what it looks like" - Yeah. I'll be sure to do that. and then add the pictures of the ducktail spoiler (e.g. K2) once I get that.

Rallispec - Ok, I keep forgetting it's Garnet not Crimson. Keep getting that confused. Alzheimer's coming on early.....but think of all the new people I'll meet!

Rallispec: "Crm? which color is that?" - Crimson Red Metallic

djmonkey: "are you gonna have the body shop remove it and fill the holes??? if you do, post pics of what it looks like" - Yeah. I'll be sure to do that. and then add the pictures of the ducktail spoiler (e.g. K2) once I get that.

Cool...can't wait to see how it turns out...

Archived