LegacyGT.com

K2 Gear rear spoiler (FRP)...

CreoSTi

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Polyphony Digital ;)

out of all the decals on the car, that's the one that actually turns heads, even on the track, go figure.

is that where you work? i think it turns heads because it sort of kills the credibility of all your stickers imo :confused:

Isn't the K2 CF? or is it just Fiberglass?

The rear spoiler comes in three grades:

1. FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic) - This is what I have. It's smooth and has the texture of plastic, but smells like fiberglass. :icon_tong

2. Carbon Fiber (black)

3. Carbon Fiber (silver)

Here's a comparison betwen the black/silver CF;

http://www.k2k2.jp/img/earo/B_blade/050620-001b.jpg

In terms of pricing, it goes FRP < BCF < SCF

-Mike-

hah 550 ish for carbon fiber... i would love to spend that much just to have somone walk up and rip it off my trunk lid.. i think i would go clinically insane :lol:

LOL:lol: .. that happened to my friends eyelids. we were at a car show.. came back out and someone cut the eyelids off his headlights.. he didn't go clinically insane.. but he was extremely pissed off.

congrats on the spoiler.. i envy you now... dibs to be first on the list if you ever think of selling it... (i can dream rite? hahaha)

• 2 weeks later...

Beeyootiful :icon_lol:

Btw....remember to stock up on instant mashed potatoes n soups for the after-root canal party. If yours is anything like mine was it'll feel like your mouth was stretched open about 2x as much as normal. The warm food will help a LOT in making you feel halfways normal again.

Btw....remember to stock up on instant mashed potatoes n soups for the after-root canal party. If yours is anything like mine was it'll feel like your mouth was stretched open about 2x as much as normal. The warm food will help a LOT in making you feel halfways normal again.

The procedure itself wasn't bad (once he got the tooth nice and numb), and it only took ~30 mins. to complete. I had more pain/discomfort from the deep filling that I had on the tooth a couple months before... Now I feel great. :icon_bigg

-Mike-

Dude, have you got it painted yet?? I'm eager to so see it.

Err... Read my last post (right) before yours. :icon_tong

The bumper should (or very soon) be on its way... Then both have to go in for painting.

-Mike-

Archived