LegacyGT.com

tein htech

Yebbey

so is it a good idea for long term use that a 2.5i get H-tech installed?

i still thinking about it, back last year when i first got my car, my chubby friends jumped in and lowered the car at least an inch, when i came across a dip they would jump up and down hoping that i would scratch my bumper....thus very indecisive for the lowering springs...

never lowered my legacy so i would not know. but the accord and the integra never had a problem. also the integra has less than 3" of ground clearance.

right now i am debating between htechs and progress springs. i think in the end the progress will win

i just found out that s-techs are harder springs than h-techs

i love my h-techs

it's little stiffer than stock

its just perfect

i just need aftermarket struts now

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

I love the H-tech, install was easy, ride is great (almost stock) but ofcourse body roll has decreased and so has the wheel well.

i love my h-techs

it's little stiffer than stock

its just perfect

Could some more Legacy GT owners chime in.

What is the difference between Stock struts/springs vs. Stock struts/H-Tech springs with regards to:

• Ride comfort:
    • What differences have you noticed?
    • How close is it to stock?
    • Out of 10, rate the ride comfort compared to stock.

• Hitting bump stop(s):
    • Are you hitting them more than stock?

• Big bumps & big potholes:
    • Since H-Tech’s are progressive springs, do you feel big bumps & big potholes more than stock?

• Ride height:
    • Do H-Tech’s lower .9" front & rear ?

I have had my htechs on for about a month now(thanks again Billy). Here are my opinions to your questions:

Ride Comfort-I can certainly tell that I have different springs on because I can feel each and every bump more. I don't mind because I like the performance aspect of the springs immensly. The new height is PERFECT imho.

Bump Stops-I haven't hit the bump stops any more than when I had the oem springs on.

Big Bumps and Pot Holes-I have found myself paying a lot more attention to the road to avoid bumps and pot holes because when you hit a hole with any kind of speed, you feel it good. I live in Denver which has it's fair share of bumps and pot holes, but I don't see myself wanting to change springs anytime soon.

Ride Height-I didn't measure the height before or after but I'll tell you what, the car is lowered more that .9 inches. I would guess it is at least 1.5 inches in the front and back. I sometimes wonder if I was shipped the stechs until I look at the pics of people how have them and realize their cars are much lower than mine.

I give these springs a thumbs up and would recommend them.

Rocket

Archived