ion SB

or

swift SB

or cusco SB

what yall think?

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

Perrin ff & rr working well. Don't care for the Perrin end links however. Strongly recommend the AVO end links.

Perrin rear sway bar comes with a very nice reinforcement bracket for the bushing mounts. This makes them well worth the price.

I think I need to follow this thread. I will be in the market, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Wanna complement those new coilovers ;)

Who makes the biggest set? And what are the sizes of the available ones in the market place?

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

I think I need to follow this thread. I will be in the market, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Wanna complement those new coilovers ;)

Who makes the biggest set? And what are the sizes of the available ones in the market place?

I believe Cusco are the largest..... 23mm in the front and 21mm in the rear. Someone may have a larger rear bar, but I haven't payed attention.

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Mann Engineering is running a GB pricing special on the Swift stabilizers. Ive been tempted to go this route along with the springs but now Im may go Coilovers. I just dont want to have to do a yearly rebuild of the coilovers.

Perrin's bars had issues on my car and many others and have since been redesigned, thanks to my umm....unrelenting pressure. :laugh: I was less than pleased with their support and will never use Perrin or Alta again on any car I own.

I am looking at Cusco or Whiteline to replace the stock ones I have on now. I had AVO endlinks as well....one bearing went bad but was replaced at no cost and no argument needed (that's the way you do customer service Jeff Perrin ;) ).

I know it is a minor issue but.....the paint on the Perrin units suck:( The coating will come off in your hands if you are not extra careful...

I have had no fittment issues other than a occasional touch with the Y-pipe 2.75 inch piping (Bolt flangeFlange touches) on hard cornering.

Seems as though Cusco has had no issues.

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Archived