LegacyGT.com

Grand Opening meet in OC???

Silvspecb

hey do you think you can help me with a twin turbo set up?

Sure I can help but i dont know if you would want to spend that much money. To be honest it doesn't look that complicated but there looks to be a lot of material costs involved. What are you looking to get out of the twin turbo set up?? Maybe i can help find a less expensive alternative to getting what you want.

It looks like the date is gonna be sat March 4. I know its a lil far away but that was the earliest date that i could do it. My shop is at 14905 Dillow St. Westminster, CA 92683. For those of you who are familiar with the area, my shop is off of Bolsa so I am gonna appologize for the traffic and bad driving ahead of time. There's gonna be a lil food and drink and hopefully a good # of cars. Look forward to meeting you guys. If there any questions about the lil meet or about other cars then don't hesitate to ask.

Hien

Im usually open mon-sat 10-5. Right now im by myself so sometimes i gotta close shop to get parts and stuff. When we offically open the shop will be open mon-sat 9-6pm. By that time my boss will be back from vacation and we should have another work there too. Sorry about replying a lil late.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about that. Everything is still on for Sat. March 4. I understand that there is a d1 event in Irwindale on the same day. I hope many of you still get the chance to come by and check us out. We'll start around 12-1pm and we'll go on till about 5-6pm. If there are anyquestions about the opening or even about cars in general please call me at 714-478-9814. Thanks and i hope to see you guys there.

Hien

Just wanted to remind you guys that the grand opening is next week on Sat March 4 from 12pm-5pm. Its at 14905 Dillow St. Westminster CA 92683 and the name is JER I just wanted to introduce the new shop to the local subaru community. We have delt with mostly nissan and toyota in the past but im hoping to add subaru to that list. Specially since i just got one. There is gonna be a lil bbq so come by and check us out. BTW there is a go chance that we are goin to have a lgt test and tuned by the guys at Dsport magazine so i any of you want to see a specific part dyno tuned and tested, we are taking suggestions. Thanks and hope to see you there.

Archived