LegacyGT.com

Grand Opening meet in OC???

Silvspecb

Wuts up guys. Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in coming to the grand opening of my lil shop in oc. Westminster to be exact. Its gonna happen in about 4 weeks but i just wanted to see if we could get a lil meet going at the same time. We have done a lot work on imports but we specialize in nissan/datsun. I just recently purchased a legacy and I am very eager to meet any of you local legacy owners and see mods that you have done. Hopefully there will be a good turnout. I know that there will be a number of fixed up cars there besides subies. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Sat. March 4 from 12pm-5pm at JER 14905 Dillow St. Westminster, CA 92683

Wuts a good day for u guys?? I was planning on havin it on a sat but as for the exact date i have not picked one out yet. Probably around the end of feb or beginning of march. Its still a lil while away. Actually the shop is open. The "Grand Opening" is really an excuse for me to plan a meet.

Wow cool! What's your shop name and what kind of things do you guys do? Also what # is your spec.B?

My # is 222 and the shop name is JER. and we do mostly motorwork like building custom motors. We also do motorswaps, we just finished putting a rb26dett into a 1973 240z. We also do parts installation and regular maintainence.

Archived