LegacyGT.com

Trip to the Dragon March 11th

NC2.5i

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For anyone staying over, you can contact the little hotel there at the end (carolina side) and reserve rooms that way. I think the site is www.tailofthedragon.com.

Recently renovated and now has a little place to eat with pretty good food. plus that is where everyone stops after their runs through the dragon so you will see some crazy stuff come through...oh yeah, the tree of shame is right there too :)

If you want to stay on the TN side...maryville isnt that far away in TN from the dragon.

I will be there..probably on the bike.

if the weekend is nice weather, killboy will be there taking pictures. He takes pictures and posts them on his site and you can purchase them on a disc. they are sorted by date. www.killboy.com. He usually has a few different photographers at different parts of the Dragon.

I have some he took when I was on the zx9R a couple years ago just cruising through before I wore a lot of gear to go through it. (had on my draggin jeans, gloves, tennis shoes, padded jacket with armor, etc). Only thing i really wear different now is that I have better footwear that I ride in and a couple diff. jackets I flip flop between wearing.

here are two of the pictures I found that he took:

1559815162_IMG_3180-text(3).thumb.jpg.65648d23448ffe3a863ffb9a6f8d75a8.jpg

778137805_IMG_3179-text(4).thumb.jpg.320a66bfc8c03492dccd9727b5058274.jpg

Archived