LegacyGT.com

GT seat covers

These are complete cover replacements. You have to remove your old fabric/leather and put this on in it's place. Kinda complicated with all the hog rings and clips, but doable.

This isn't like a sheepskin cover which goes over the existing seat fabric and would block the airbag. These are made with the special stitching in the bolster to allow the bag to deploy.

I still wouldn't do it. Plus seat covers are ugly, trashy looking. IMO.

have you seen the factory cloth seats? :lol:

i will probably be getting some Wet-Okole seat covers soon (just plain black - no funky-ass colors), and they do have cutouts for the airbags inside the seats.

True, but does anyone have good options for fixing worn out leather? My left side driver bolster is wearing out from getting in and out of the car.

When I had the seats on my other car recovered with Katzkin leather, the shop that did the installation had several cars in for repair of their wornout or damaged OEM leather seats. The owner told me they replace the entire panel with a new piece of leather. Check the yellow pages for auto interiors or leather upholstery.

i will probably be getting some Wet-Okole seat covers soon (just plain black - no funky-ass colors), and they do have cutouts for the airbags inside the seats.

Just a note. I had a set of neoprene seat covers for my jeep and hated them. They don't breath very well and make your back really sweaty.

Archived