LegacyGT.com

rear seat reading lights

Will do. I will update my web page with pics and walk thoughs of it. I can't wait. I ordered it this weekend and it should take something like 6 to 8 weeks. It isn't going to be fast enough.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

I clicked on the pop out menu to go to the legacy section then click on the Legacy GT. Then there is a link for accessories and a link for interior. I think that this link might work: http://www.subaru.com/shop/accessories.jsp?year=2006&model=LEGACY&trim=25_GT_LIMITED_SEDAN&category=INTERIOR

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

It says "for sedan with sunroof, not equipped with a DVD system" on the Subaru accessory description.

I can see if the Wagon sunroof is a little too long to place those reading lights in a good place, but why not turn it 180 degrees, and mount it further back (aimed over the rear seat passenger shoulders, rather than from forward)

I am just wondering if DVD system means "DVD navigation" and why in god's green earth that would have anything to do with it?

I just wonder why they put the stupid sheilds inside (or the front one, for that matter). Less light is somehow better? And one would think the dome light section would be more omni-directional... But I'll probably have one put in my future legacy anyway, and mod it later.

I would be interested to see/hear how the switch works, in terms of the reading lights...

I am just wondering if DVD system means "DVD navigation" and why in god's green earth that would have anything to do with it?
Maybe the same wiring is used to power one or the other but not both as a means to save money?

Archived