Guest *Jedimaster*

Potty at work?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Potty at work?

• Yes, pooping at work FTW
    • No, I keep the good magazines at home
    • SWEAR TA MEEEE!!!

Guest *Jedimaster*
So do you guys use the pooper at work or wait until you get home? Personally, I only use it in emergencies and choke it back at other times.

Every morning a few minutes after I get to work.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Only at work if I can't hold out, nothing beats coming home, dropping the big one and having the dog lick your feet at the same time :lol:

I can't believe how some people talk about their wives. :icon_eek:

j/k

not really

ok, ok. I was kidding. IBTL. I predict Wiener shits it down.

Home is the best.

Nothing better than sitting naked on the bowl.

Agreed, but when ya gotta go.... I just TP it up & it's anchors away

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

What's better than takin a big dump except taking a big dump and getting paid for it?
[CENTER][URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18504"]Subaru Plug & Play Aux-in Mod[/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://www.jazzyengineering.com"]www.jazzyengineering.com[/URL][/CENTER]

What's better than takin a big dump except taking a big dump and getting paid for it?

Sometimes that's the most productive time spent all day at work. You get that satisfied feeling of a job well done. I think I'll annonimously nominate myself for a performance award. Something like "His output has topped the efforts of the next 2 top producers combined for the 3rd month in a row".

Sometimes that's the most productive time spent all day at work. You get that satisfied feeling of a job well done. I think I'll annonimously nominate myself for a performance award. Something like "His output has topped the efforts of the next 2 top producers combined for the 3rd month in a row".

You work in the agriculture industry? :lol:

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Archived