CAI

Turbo Inlet Tube

Modded Injectors

FMIC

40T turbo

Catless UP

Catless DP

Perrin 3'' CBE

AP - with test maps on it (not properly tuned ;))

I heard them talk'n in the bay...One guy asks what is this (Don't forget they have my registration out) I think it's one of those "subaru impreza things" the other guy says...... man this car is sick....blah blah, wonder how fast it is, or how fast it goes, looks mean....they wouldn't shut up about it it was great....funnier that they didn't think I could hear them.......good thing i didn't leave it, we could've had a Ferris Buller inciedent on our hands.....The guy comes out and says that's a really nice car........that's 29 bucks please......:icon_bigg

GT - I have the Pobb...LOL, 1/2 Cobb and 1/2 perrin (pic here), and the TCD fitment FMIC kit on my ride

FZ - yup everything is installed, and partly tuned....work'n on the full tune now..

Mele - agreed.....you can see info on MA tests (HERE, more in this DOC)

Sutter - Yeah that was my actual point, I was weary that I would pass with no cats....but I did

Did I get all the quesitons answered.....hope I didn't miss any

^^I had my car at the dealer & asked them to inspect it knowing they probably couldnt. Of all things, they said the couldnt do it b/c of my taillight overlays, tinted windows, HIDs, & yellow fogs. I thought it was pretty funny that those were the reasons. They straight up told me "NO". Took it to a gas station. The guy didnt even know what it was. Passed it no problem in about 10-15 mins. FYI-I live in NY but I believe we have the same tests
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I am in NY and for the 1st year inspection it is saftey only. No OBD so they check blinkers,headlights etc and do not hook up to check emissions monitering parameters of the ECU. Next year it will get the OBD test. I have an appt at a buddys shop and he said he will hook up to the OBD test port to see if it would pass the readiness test for me as a pre emptive strike for next year. I will be sure to post the outcome I have a Protuned stage-2 car with a Cobb DP-HFC.

scans-- in ohio it can depend on what county u live in, being there are ppl that register a 'performance' car i different county so they dont have to take a e-check

also when i bought the car they said it was excempt till 2010 5 years. we also dont have safty checks

Archived