LegacyGT.com

Legacy commercial during the Golden Globes

Well, I officially saw the second Subaru commercial featuring the Legacy. I wonder if Subaru is trying something risky like "advertising" in attempt to help sales of the Legacy. Go figure, the last one I saw two years ago sparked my interest into buying this car. I wonder if that anecdote somehow got back to SOA. Maybe I mentioned it on my new car survey. Weird.
ignore him, he'll go away.

was it the same one that they had or a brand new one. Meaning the one on two wheels??

Nevermind I just saw it today on TV. Pretty boring commercial to tell you the truth, they were promoting it as a big safety car which is nice but nothing to do with the performance of it.

Are you talking about the new commercial touting the Legacy's safety? I saw that one during 24. They were listing cars..and I was like wait for it, wait for it.....there you go. Legacy FTW.

That's the one...

Ive only seen two, well i think its 2

1. the "why have 4 when u only use 2"

2. Just a LGT.... i guess performance commercial-- weaving in & out of traffic & them saying how slow the over rated turbocharged boxer engine is & the elcrapo symetrical AWD does no good except add more weight & waste more gas:lol: :lol:

maybe they are the same. i never see the whole things anyway.

Golden Globe......:lol::lol:

I was watching Bauer kick terrorist A$$:)

What I would like to know is how many Guys watched that:eek:

I hope it was just the members that went to to Brokeback....:lol:

Choose your battles. I watched the Golden Globes with the wife and she didn't bat an eye when I updated the audio system in the car...

Archived