LegacyGT.com

Owner Recognition

I haven't seen any in central Maryland, either. I was driving through Leesburg, VA last week and was passed by two women in a late model Outback. (I was still in break-in period!) The woman in the passenger seat whipped her head around to look at my '05 Atlantic Blue Pearl GT Wagon as they drove by me. My wife said I was sexist for being surprised that a woman noticed a new Legacy! I thought only guys did the full head turn to get a look at a new car! :D

[quote name='brady_bunch']Back on the original style Miatas with the pop-up headlights, we would do the "Miata wave" and flick the button that raised up the lights without turning them on. It would make them pop up briefly. Obviously that went away with the 2nd gen Miatas.[/quote] My 1989 Accord has flippers! They rock!

[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='brady_bunch']Back on the original style Miatas with the pop-up headlights, we would do the "Miata wave" and flick the button that raised up the lights without turning them on. It would make them pop up briefly. Obviously that went away with the 2nd gen Miatas.[/quote] My 1989 Accord has flippers! They rock![/quote] Until they break, yeah I went from that car to the GT... 4th gear acceleration in the GT is like 1st gear acceleration in the accord..

[quote name='Deer Killer'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='brady_bunch']Back on the original style Miatas with the pop-up headlights, we would do the "Miata wave" and flick the button that raised up the lights without turning them on. It would make them pop up briefly. Obviously that went away with the 2nd gen Miatas.[/quote] My 1989 Accord has flippers! They rock![/quote] Until they break, yeah I went from that car to the GT... 4th gear acceleration in the GT is like 1st gear acceleration in the accord..[/quote] Mine have never broken in all of it's 225k miles (knocks on wood)! I know how to fix it anyways. I went from the WRX to that car (again, it was also my first car) and now the GT. That slump in the middle wasn't very fun! :lol:

Archived