LegacyGT.com

Utah thread

Euclid

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Euclid']You mean like any place that has a predominant religion? Go to the south and all you you see are baptist churches on every corner, let alone the in your face billboards that litter the side of every road.[/quote] He is right. I lived in alabama for two years and there are many many more churches than we have here in utah. But yes, there are lots of mormon churches but thats cause therse lots of mormons...

[quote name='Unreal']Picking up my 07 Spec B tonight. I'm in West Jordan. Will have a 05 GT and 07 Spec B in the garage till the 05 gets given to my mom.[/quote] Congrats! I wouldn't mind a spec b but I think my next car is a G8 GT. Sure I will have to invest in some winter tires but that thing is a beast!

I thought about a G8. I had a 05 GTO for awhile. I liked it, but after having a GTO, Vette, Mustang, and now my Lexus I rather stick with AWD for Utah. If I was still in Arizona I would be rocking a c6 vette but the Legacy will do me just fine for now. I'm going to buy another motorcycle and mods with my extra money.

[quote name='Unreal']Yah. I already ordered HIDs and an accessport for it. Trying to decide on a downpipe and catback. Need to get tint and some stereo work too.[/quote] What kind of HID's did you order? You should check out my exhaust setup. Definitely a fan of the Invidia downpipe.

I want quiet. What about boost creep and all that with a catless downpipe? I'm worried about that. $275 for a nice split bellmouth seems good. I was thinking that and a magnaflow but I don't want loud. My Evo MR was too loud for a daily driver. Not sure on the HIDs. My friend in Tucson runs a store and is mailing them to me. They were like $90 shipped so I didn't really look into it. I think they are 5.3k bulbs.

• 4 years later...

Archived