LegacyGT.com

Utah thread

Euclid

I purchased the first GT in the state back in June. I absolutely love it. It is a silver legacy GT ltd. with a spoiler, sti pedals, momo shift knob, and the armrest extension. You guys in the Millcreek area have probably seen it goin up or down 39th south considering I live at about 39th and Highland and work on State street. I was wondering if anybody has an order in yet for an accessport from cobb?? Also, if anyone is looking to purchase I work as a finance manager down at Mark Miller, so send me an email.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
Hey all. Just a little bump for this thread to see if there are any new Utah owners out there. I'm getting ready to organize a "Spring Cleaning" day over at my house in a couple weeks and I wanted to see if there were any Legacy guys who wanted to come over. Its just a detailing workshop more than anything, but it is always fun to play around with different products and tools. At any rate, we really should get together and do a drive or something. I see so few Legacys around here that it would probably freak people out to see more than one at a time. lol

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

• 4 weeks later...
What's up with the cleaning day? I live up in roy but could go to school at the u so it's no problem for a clean day! I have an '05 LGT got the AT thought but have added some goodies to compensate! 3 Tvs a DVD player, power inverter for the ps2, k&N typhoon and unorthodox racing pulleys.... I'd love to see what others are doing and get some tips.....

I posted it yesterday. May 28th is the day. Its more of a workshop and less of a 'come and wash your car' kind of deal. If you are interested in techniques and products then it is a good time. This is the third year I've done it and its always fun.

OCDETAILS BLOG

• 3 weeks later...
You probably wouldn't have needed the help then. ;) We really should organize a local Legacy meet though. There aren't too many of us out here and it would be cool to see more than one in a parking lot or something. lol

OCDETAILS BLOG

you bet...2 days after i got mine i took a friend of mine for a ride and he got one that night too lol. Im out of town until the end of july, but after that we should definitely get a barbeque and a canyon run together :) edit: they did a crappy job at the dealership btw :p

Of course they did. Dealerships all do a crappy detailing job. What else do you expect from the $7/hour teenagers they hire there? I've got a good friend who was a detailer for Strong Porsche and he was only making $9 an hour. He actually makes more money now working in their parts department. Dealership detailers are the worst hacks in the insdustry.

OCDETAILS BLOG

I'm down for a gtg. Though I won't go if it's with the nasioc crowd. I don't feel like getting arrested or dying on the drive. I don't come around much anymore because it seems that every other post is someone bitching about something stupid. (not saying you guys are)

I'm driving a black 05 Leg GT wagon with tinted windows. Being a Realtor, I'm all over the Wasatch front. It's still pretty rare to see a Legacy, but the OB's are getting noticable now. When i"m in the office at Vine st & Van Winkle, you'll see the car parked as far from the building as is possible. Stop in and see me in suite 300. Ask for Ray.

• 3 weeks later...
Just thought I'd say a friendly hello to my fellow drivers. I have seen only a handful of people driving LGTs. If you see me on the road give me a honk.. LOL..I drive a silver LGT sedan, with some really loud exhaust. Honk twice, because I usually have my stereo cranked.. in fact.. flash some lights too.. lol.. see you all on the road.

[quote name='UtahGT']Just thought I'd say a friendly hello to my fellow drivers. I have seen only a handful of people driving LGTs. If you see me on the road give me a honk.. LOL..I drive a silver LGT sedan, with some really loud exhaust. Honk twice, because I usually have my stereo cranked.. in fact.. flash some lights too.. lol.. see you all on the road.[/QUOTE] When did you buy your car? I also live in Roy and haven't seen anybody north of SLC.

I bought the car about three weeks ago, just picked up my perm tags. I'm running 3in cat back exhaust and magnaflow mufflers, from the discussion it was definately worth the money and the sound is unbelievable. It's throaty with some beef behind it and driving on the highway is great, it's not to loud in the cab. If you want to hear it both in town or on the highway before you commit to the change, let me know and I'll be happy to give you guys a ride in my car. I think I was the first to get the exhaust here. You can usually see me cruzin the streets on the weekend, in Ogden, well Riverdale rd turns to Washington Ave.

Hey all, I was just wondering if any of you decided to get the COBB AP flash for your car? I was thinking about doing it and then decided to wait to see if anyone took the leap before I did.

I was up at COBB a month or two ago and took a ride with one of the techs there. He has a fairly modified WRX, but he showed me the difference with and without the AP installed. The difference is definitely noticable. Just being able to get more accurate readings on my car would make that little sucker worth it. I'm saving up my nickles and dimes to get me one. If anyone wants to donate to the "Get Anthony an AP" fund by having me detail your car is welcome to give me a call. ;)

OCDETAILS BLOG

That would be me you are talking about. :lol: I bought the car becuase it was great the way it came. I'm only 29 so I can't really say that I'm too old for moding out my car, but I've just got other priorities. My father-in-law and I are building a Shelby Cobra kit and that seems to give me my wrenching fix. You should really go over and meet the guys at COBB. If you want to get to know some serious Subaru performance modifiers then those are your people. wrxforum.com is a good place to meet some too.

OCDETAILS BLOG

They share a shop with Modern Garage. Its behind Lowes over by 4500 South and I15. Actually... hang on a sec. 4677 Cherry St Murray, UT 84123-3619 That is the address to Modern Garage. I'm sure COBB is the same. You can't miss it. Look for the 20 Subarus parked out front. lol Just take the 4500 S exit on I15 and turn left at Lowes. You'll drive back through a some storage places and then you'll see Cherry St. You can't miss them.

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived