LegacyGT.com

well the g35 really is a chicks car

Oh wow... Def needs the condom and/or the morning after pill... soooo glad I didnt get an infinity.

Wait... does the forrester come with an emergency kit???

Does the forrester come with strap on for teh l3sbians in the emergency kit??

how about emergency glasses for the old folks and electric shock kit to buzz the slow drivers or fast lane hoggers???

Major T. J. "King" Kong: Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.

Beats me what the lip stick would be for Devil Dog, but it is an Air Farce survival kit as portrayed in the movie Dr. Strangelove, or how I learned to stop worrying and love the Bomb. Hoping someone would recognize it, but I guess not Maj. Kong was palyed by Slim Pickens.

So why is it called a tampon when tamp IN is clearly more applicable. They should rename the maxi pad an tamp ON.

I think there are available both tampONs and tampINs !

What amazes me...,is that since you can buy tampons at every gas station in America, every convenience store, grocery store, pharmacy, food store...and it is something predictable (if not to the day ...certainly +/- a few days) ...what self-respecting woman would NOT carrry some pads with her after day 25 of her menstrual cycle (normal 28, depends on age, etc)

I think there are available both tampONs and tampINs !

What amazes me...,is that since you can buy tampons at every gas station in America, every convenience store, grocery store, pharmacy, food store...and it is something predictable (if not to the day ...certainly +/- a few days) ...what self-respecting woman would NOT carrry some pads with her after day 25 of her menstrual cycle (normal 28, depends on age, etc)

I know it's an off topic forum and all, but c'mon, this is an automobile forum!:icon_bigg I'm going to go break something, swear, and then watch Speedvision...

ignore him, he'll go away.

Archived