LegacyGT.com

Tein H's installed

Jim L

Glad it worked out good. The links are a mess, Itired to clean them up but I suspect you cannot link directly to that photo host.

thanks, no I cannot get pictures to show up in a post. I've tried with no success many times.

Look, Ma!!! My car is on the intarweb!!!!:icon_bigg:rolleyes:

how are you liking the teins? I am very happy with mine so far along with new tires. I ended up getting hankook 300s last week to help out with that err? going sideways problem I had on the way to hooters.

How's the Tein H ride compared to stock?

ummm actually it just cuts down on some body roll and you can fell the road better. I just got new tires before installing the springs and they have some more sidewall so I don't know how it will feel like with low profiles tires. It is definitely not bouncy or bone jarring. I am happy with them so far.

S-Techs have a more aggressive drop, which sounds scary to me after seeing the drop of the H-Techs firsthand.

lol I agree 100% I think H is meant for luxury and s is sport. Nsaglibene has s if you wanna ask his opinion of ride.

lol I agree 100% I think H is meant for luxury and s is sport. Nsaglibene has s if you wanna ask his opinion of ride.

I have the S tech's on my STI. They are quite stiff. I've been looking into the H tech's for the LGT. It's my wife's car. She wants to maintain a comfortable ride if I lower it. Would you say the ride is very similar to stock minus the body roll, etc in turns?

05 STI CGM~520whp/463wtq...more to come!

08 STI Aspen White/Gold BBS~305whp/365wtq:D

Both tuned by Scott Siegel!

Yes. That would be a good assessment. I've had them on for almost 2 weeks now so I'm assuming they've settled. The drop was more that anticipated but not problematic. Naturally a little more of a harsher ride. Body roll is definatley reduced. I'm really liking the stance of the car.
:orly:YA RLY!!! Home of +2500 useless posts!!!!

The drop of those S Techs is pritty low, lower than I thought. Like mentioned I just put my S Techs in, and I really love the drop, I thought I would have to get coilovers to go as low as I wanted but for a while the S techs will be good. They are noticeably stiffer than stock, but now after a few days I do not realize it. I am only 18, so Iam not to concerned about comfort so that might be why, and I dont have mych to copmpare it to. However they are progressive so they might not be as bad on some of the smaller bumps as some other aftermarket springs.

Do you or Jim think the H tech's would pass the wife test from a ride point of view? Our LGT is hers.

Yes. That would be a good assessment. I've had them on for almost 2 weeks now so I'm assuming they've settled. The drop was more that anticipated but not problematic. Naturally a little more of a harsher ride. Body roll is definatley reduced. I'm really liking the stance of the car.

05 STI CGM~520whp/463wtq...more to come!

08 STI Aspen White/Gold BBS~305whp/365wtq:D

Both tuned by Scott Siegel!

the girls exact words, she doesn't notice a "large" difference until going over large bumps. She could tell the ride was different but was not annoyed by it. In her thoughts she could still fall asleep on a road trip. However she just traded in her Toyota Tundra with the trd package so I think she is used to a rougher ride. BTW, she got a new Nissan Pathfinder SE. Sorry guys, that's probably the best I can offer.

Archived