LegacyGT.com

Seriously OFF topic.... but.....

MUD

For anybody in Southern (or even Denver) Colorado that would know where I could find the following.

I'm in need of a new bed w/ mattress and I'm REALLY digg'n platform beds.

I'm looking to purchase one with a set of matching night-stands for the booodoire (I know).

Here's a sample pic of EXACTLY what I want:

http://www.eco-furniture.com/im/fbg_im/Java-Mahogany.jpg

It's called the Nagano bed.

If you know of anywhere in Southern Colorado (or even Denver) where I can go and actually browse some of these.... I'd appreciate it.

I like to view & test the goods out before ordering... and I don't like waiting for shipping. I'd rather just load it up and take it home!

TIA,

James ~ Teh MUD!

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

^^As well as modern!

I have a newer house now and I damn sure don't want it looking like the apartments I've owned in the past.

I'm actually going to make an effort to decorate my house.... so it no longer looks like an institution.

Lucky for me... the previous owners painted one wall in most rooms a different color from white to add a designer contrast! I like it too... which is odd!

Is it an age thing when you start getting into interior decorating.... or just a home-owners perspective? Haha!

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

Rich?

I've found it for 5xx$ shipped! I can get a VERY nice mattress at Denver Mattress Co. for chicken feed (compared to AFW.)

I paid over 800$ (not including box springs or cheap metal frame) back when I went to AFW because I was duped into believing that his pillow top was THE have to have for a guy of my size & weight! They also said it wouldn't have to be turned..... even under my weight... which turned out to be TOTAL B.S!

jake jabs can kiss my left ***!

Denver Mattress is the way to go. We are getting a new set up in Feb...King Bed and platform as well. Been on platform beds for almost 10 years now, love them.

Let us know what you end up with and you opinions of customer service. We are looking at our options for our new set up right now as well.

this is one that we are seriously considering

http://common.csnstores.com/common/products/ME/ME1694_l.jpg

^^Came up with the same results.

I've been to Denver Mattress Co. twice now to buy my parents AND my baby sister a new bed setup.

BOTH times I received great customer service AND pricing! You just can't beat em!

It was worth a shot.

Overstock.com had some nice stuff.... but not the one I wanted, nor were any of the prices on the size I needed competetive with what I found.

Z-Galleries...... man..... that's some high price stuff right there! I'd actually have to shave and dress nice to enter that store! HaHa!

costco.com - we bought our platform there as part of a set, but you can get it separately too. They will ship anywhere, take a CC, and you don't need to be a member either (thought they do charge you more if you aren't - still a fair deal).

+1 on costco.com.

Also, keep an eye on Levitz, since they're under Chapter 11 right now, and are in the process of closing down several stores (and maybe all of them eventually), so you might find some good bargains there (as long as you're not worried about trying to return anything though...)

Archived