LegacyGT.com

Act Clutch Group buy !!!

PLTek

Peter, I don't know what the problem is, but none of those links work for me. I've been trying to access your site for a few days. I'm using IE6, and I tried allowing all cookies, clearing my cache, etc., and nothing seems to work. I just get a "site not found" message.

i just went to the site and took a snapshot of it. Here it is, right there, not sure what is going on. Did you try from another computer?

If you cant access it just call me tomorrow and I will take all your informaton down. tel. 508.615.6604

www.pltek.net/site.gif

or

www.art-pol.net/site.gif

Best,

Peter Sz

PLtek,llc

http://www.pltek.net

i just went to the site and took a snapshot of it. Here it is, right there, not sure what is going on. Did you try from another computer?

If you cant access it just call me tomorrow and I will take all your informaton down. tel. 508.615.6604

www.pltek.net/site.gif

or

www.art-pol.net/site.gif

Best,

Peter Sz

PLtek,llc

www.pltek.net

I can see the snapshot in the second link no problem, but not the first. I know I've been to your site before without any problems, probably two or three weeks ago. I'll probably give you a call this week when I get a chance during the day.

• 2 weeks later...
we added another clutch that is a confirmed fit, 6 puck that can handle up to 401ft/lbs. Same price, so jump on

Best

PS

PLtek,llc

I was curious to see if there was more information on this 6 puck setup... who has this on their car and how is the chatter?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived