LegacyGT.com

Just a quick shout out to the folks who run this forum

Lately, I've looked at the layout and setup of other forum boards for

WRX owners and the like...

However, I feel that this forum has one of the best layouts, and really

makes a way for great communication between it's members...

I have not had any problem posting my opinions and thoughts, or sending

PM when needed, or accessing whatever I need when I need it...

This forum is anything but cluttered (the feeling I get when I look at NASIOC)

and I can easily read what is going on without any problems or hassels.

So anyway, just wanted to say thanks to whom it may concern...

Yeah man...this place sucks! oh wait. this isn't the "bash This site Thread!"

This place rocks, and the members are meh....pretty cool so far. in the short time that I have found this car, I have used so many of the walk throughs for my current mods, and have quite a few more bookmarked for the future...so Bravo Peoples, on a great forum.

is there a way to have a search take you to the actual page of a thread where the search terms were found? seems like when i do searches most of the time the relevant post is buried in one of the brazillion pages of a "sticky". any tricks?

I like everything about this site... except for that one crazy dude:icon_surp ... something like lucasmaster or... nerdmaster... oh well:icon_bigg ... I forget... BUT, yes this site is awesome and it's how I got the info to get the best price I could possibly ask for. Thanks TIDE!!! Keep it up!
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

is there a way to have a search take you to the actual page of a thread where the search terms were found? seems like when i do searches most of the time the relevant post is buried in one of the brazillion pages of a "sticky". any tricks?

If Search is your friend, then Advanced Search is your best friend.

Click on the Search button, then click on Advanced Search.

Type in your key word(s), then near the bottom left of the page select Show Results as Posts, and finally at the very bottom center of the page click the Search Now button.

When the Search Results come up look for promising posts but instead of clicking on the thread title, click on the actual post (the link next to the http://legacygt.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif icon) and that will take you right to that post in the thread.

I encourage any and all that have found this site to be of value that they consider a donation to it if they haven't done so already.

This forum is anything but cluttered (the feeling I get when I look at NASOIC) and I can easily read what is going on without any problems or hassels. So anyway, just wanted to say thanks to whom it may concern...
This forum is anything but cluttered, the result of being a lightweight compared to NASIOC. While this BBS might attract 150 people browsing it at any given instant, NASIOC gets 1,800. And the Subaru technical competence at NASIOC far surpasses anything available here so far. This BBS is, however, the best place to find problems/solutions to LGT-only glitches.

If Search is your friend, then Advanced Search is your best friend.

Click on the Search button, then click on Advanced Search.

Type in your key word(s), then near the bottom left of the page select Show Results as Posts, and finally at the very bottom center of the page click the Search Now button.

When the Search Results come up look for promising posts but instead of clicking on the thread title, click on the actual post (the link next to the http://legacygt.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif icon) and that will take you right to that post in the thread.

I encourage any and all that have found this site to be of value that they consider a donation to it if they haven't done so already.

thanks!

Lately, I've looked at the layout and setup of other forum boards for

WRX owners and the like...

However, I feel that this forum has one of the best layouts, and really

makes a way for great communication between it's members...

I have not had any problem posting my opinions and thoughts, or sending

PM when needed, or accessing whatever I need when I need it...

This forum is anything but cluttered (the feeling I get when I look at NASOIC)

and I can easily read what is going on without any problems or hassels.

So anyway, just wanted to say thanks to whom it may concern...

+1, me too, ditto, yeah, uh-huh, yep, yo, and yes.

Seriously, I really love the site. Thanks for all invloved in make a site working seeing everyday. I wish there was a smikley that tipped it's hat, but alas, I'll just have to say Thanks in the most basic way possible.

Thanks Bubs!!!!

']This forum is anything but cluttered' date=' the result of being a lightweight compared to NASIOC... And the Subaru technical competence at NASIOC far surpasses anything available here so far.[/quote']

Fortunately, a few people like Jon occasionally bless us with their NASIOC-level competence, at least discrediting the info provided here if not actually providing much constructive info themselves. Thanks, guys!

As for the "cluttered" look, I believe zildjiank was referring to the actual look and layout of the forums (avatar & signature sizes, colors, etc.), which really has nothing to do with the number of visitors to the board.

I started over at NASIOC site a few yers ago, but got tired of the constant childish flaming and kill stories that propagated nearly every thread eventually.

At least here it seems that most members actually OWN a legacy, and if they don't they aren't asses. We have some heated debates from time to time but for the most part I truly enjoy this BBS, and all my fellow Legacy enthusiests.

Even though I have an older Leggy these guys have always been cool, and offered help when asked.

Thanks Tide

Thanks Mods

Thanks Fellow Members!

I agree too! This is a great site and I believe it’s because of the way everyone communicates. When I owned my Grand Prix I enjoyed that cars main forum, but I would have to say the low caliber of comments and people trashed the forum. This site is very professional and everyone is very helpful without being sarcastic.

Thanks

and

+1 on the Tree Fiddy.:icon_bigg

Archived